How To Become Rich

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

with a mechanical engineering degree you'd be working in engineering firms. with almost no working experience you'd be getting around 45-60k a year. I used to be in aerospace engineering for 2 years, but after all the math classes I realized that it wasn't for me, I can do the math/physics but I just can't see myself doing that as a living. They have all the information you'd want about your field online, such as average starting salary, etc but it largely depend on how reputable SDSU is for ME and a lot of other factors.

As others are saying earlier, everyone dreams to be a young, rich, famous entrepreneur, but those who actually make it up there are very rare. It takes talent, determination, networking, and especially a lot of luck. It is better to have some solid skills to fall back on (and have papers to prove it) such as engineering, law, medicine etc etc.

It's a no brainer: IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS TO GO TO COLLEGE, DO SO. IT'LL HELP YOU TREMENDOUSLY IN THE FUTURE AND YOU CAN THANK YOURSELF LATER. now days college education is so common you'd be putting yourself behind if you don't go.

Back