How to blow a B18c engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

b18c_engine

Hi all,

I have a 2001 Integra GS-R with a stock B18c engine in it. It has 30,000miles on it. I am going to put a s2000 engine in it but before i do that, I would like to have some fun and blow the engine on it. I tried reving it up but it wont let me go past 8000rpm and the engine wont blow. Is there anyway i can blow the engine on it without spending more money on it. I have been trying to blow it for 3 months now. The car still runs like new and engine sounds like new but i got bored of it and now its time for a change.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steven

Quoted post[/post]]
Hi all,

I have a 2001 Integra GS-R with a stock B18c engine in it. It has 30,000miles on it. I am going to put a s2000 engine in it but before i do that, I would like to have some fun and blow the engine on it. I tried reving it up but it wont let me go past 8000rpm and the engine wont blow. Is there anyway i can blow the engine on it without spending more money on it. I have been trying to blow it for 3 months now. The car still runs like new and engine sounds like new but i got bored of it and now its time for a change.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steven

i can help

go f your self and try a mustang forum they like idoits like you, infact they can relate to your post

seriously...why not have reiko give you a 100 bucks rather than blow it :) but if you MOST blow your engine, get a spoon ecu off EBAY, they remove the revlimiter and advance timing...2 things gaurenteed to make your engine go POOF.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hi all,

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steven

i can help

go f your self and try a mustang forum they like idoits like you, infact they can relate to your post

Well i have the money to blow it and afford a S2000 engine swap. So why won't u STFU if you dont like my post you faggot ass ma' fucker.

who did you blow? o you want to blow a gsr, well first turn the car on... and drive off a cliff, why are you being gay? no need to blow it you are just white trash you prolly dont even have a gsr. and you wont be able to fit a s2k motor in there withought any custom fab. man your a dumbass and im sure your only doing this to get attention, but your not foolin anyone. you dont have a teg with a gsr @30,000 mi no way. :lame: :yourafucktard: :ban: :mag: :yucky:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hi all,

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steven

i can help

Well i have the money to blow it and afford a S2000 engine swap. So why won't u STFU if you dont like my post you faggot ass ma' fucker.

i see doesnt mean that you are not a retard who the f blows a gsr motor? you need to get some mental help

:ban:

you're an idiot and you will never put an s2k motor in your GSR.

How can you not figure out how to blow a motor. 3 months....riiiiight

Do you know your car has fluids? Most likely not, so just flush them, remove the radiator while you're at it. You can keep it in pristine condition, if you don't use it.

Did you also know, engines LOVE water in the intake. A gallon of water every oil change is excellent for maintenence.

1. Start the engine
2. Remove air filter box
3. Turn intake tube up
4 Since you probably don't know what a throttle body is, have one of your friends floor the car and pour the water into the intake tube as fast as possible

Don't worry if you get water on any electrical part, sparks are a good thing.

Quoted post[/post]]

Do you know your car has fluids? Most likely not, so just flush them, remove the radiator while you're at it. You can keep it in pristine condition, if you don't use it.

Did you also know, engines LOVE water in the intake. A gallon of water every oil change is excellent for maintenence.

1. Start the engine
2. Remove air filter box
3. Turn intake tube up
4 Since you probably don't know what a throttle body is, have one of your friends floor the car and pour the water into the intake tube as fast as possible

thanks man this guy is not th3y smartest

Quoted post[/post]]

1. Start the engine
2. Remove air filter box
3. Turn intake tube up

STFU BUDDY! I AM NOT GOING TO DESTROY THE CAR. JUST THE ENGINE. I CAN BLOW IT ANOTHER WAY BUT I WANT TO BLOW IT BY DRIVING IT AND REVING IT UP HIGH. SO STFU!

Quoted post[/post]]

1. Start the engine
2. Remove air filter box
3. Turn intake tube up

BY THE WAY, I AM GETTING THE S2K MOTOR SWAP WITH INSTALLATION FOR 5K. I KNOW THEM AND THEY ARE GIVING ME A GOOD DEAL!

Quoted post[/post]]
kidding or not, this kid needs an assbeating.

I THINK YOU NEED AN ASSBEATING BRO! I CAN DO WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE I WANNA DO. MY DADS PAYING FOR THE ENGINE AND INSTALLATION SO I AM JUST GONNA HAVE BLOWING THE ENGINE. BORED OF IT NOW!

Quoted post[/post]]

I THINK YOU NEED AN ASSBEATING BRO! I CAN DO WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE I WANNA DO. MY DADS PAYING FOR THE ENGINE AND INSTALLATION SO I AM JUST GONNA HAVE BLOWING THE ENGINE. BORED OF IT NOW!
dude.. your an asshat.. just go off yourself already

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hi all,

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steven

i can help

i see doesnt mean that you are not a retard who the f blows a gsr motor? you need to get some mental help

HEHE! WHATEVER MAN! I GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO. I AM NOT MENTALLY STUPID! MY DADS PAYING FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DID GOOD IN SCHOOL. SO I'VE DECIDED TO BLOW THE ENGINE BY DRIVING IT. YEA IT MAY SOUND WEIRD, BUT ALSO FUN! I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU FREE AFTER I BLOW IT. JUST PAY SHIPPING!

:thumbsdown: No one likes you.

For the love of god, will someone lock this?

you think you're funny, but you're not. your just annother fuckup who thinks its fun to post stupid shit and get reactions from people. is everyone here actually stupid enought to think this asshat is serious?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hi all,

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Steven

i can help

HEHE! WHATEVER MAN! I GRADUATED FROM UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO. I AM NOT MENTALLY STUPID! MY DADS PAYING FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DID GOOD IN SCHOOL. SO I'VE DECIDED TO BLOW THE ENGINE BY DRIVING IT. YEA IT MAY SOUND WEIRD, BUT ALSO FUN! I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU FREE AFTER I BLOW IT. JUST PAY SHIPPING!

And to think i went to community college...where is b with the ban stick and lock button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back