how to build a mini me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

I tried searching but it didnt work. I threw a rod on my z6 and i have a 89 crx hf motor in my garage. i wanted to tear it apart and get some zc pistons and use a y8 head gasket and use my z6 head but i heard you have to do something to the block with the oil but im not sure. what would be the compresion with this setup and how would it hold up to nitrous and how big of a shot could it take

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Dec 28 2004, 01:35 AM
I tried searching but it didnt work. I threw a rod on my z6 and i have a 89 crx hf motor in my garage. i wanted to tear it apart and get some zc pistons and use a y8 head gasket and use my z6 head but i heard you have to do something to the block with the oil but im not sure. what would be the compresion with this setup and how would it hold up to nitrous and how big of a shot could it take
[post=438108]Quoted post[/post]​

ok so i was told to use PM3 D15 pistons so tell me what anyone thinks of these and what the compresion would be

You have to pull the oil jet between cylinders 2 and 3.

Compression with the PM3 pistons, D15 bottom end, Z6 head and Y8 2 layer gasket will be 10.4:1.

Back