how to build your gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

greenteg2k00

hey guys i have 00 gsr, i want it all motor what s the first thing i should do i already have aem intake, dc headers and exhaust, what can i do to add more hp without turbo or supercharger

cams, valve train and some came gears do that and then get hondata and go buy some dyno time and let them tune it. Then if ya still have money left get a better intake manifold port and polish the head and get a full race header and i would think you could be in the 200+hp range. and then if you still have money left after aall that think of replacing the pistons for some that will up the compresion.

Thats gonna truly have to depend on what your willing to shell out for the different parts, asiclly what your goal is. You can get an ok cam that wont do to much that you can run with your stock valve train or you can get a cam that will make a big difference and require a new valve train no matter what. The valve set up you need will depend on how agressive the cams that you use are.

Back