How To Change Oil

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Found this at work while cleaning up and organizing shit.. Thought it might be helpful...

OilChange.jpg

Most of you know I work for a Mercedes-Benz dealer. What this was doing at my job, i'll never know lol. All the other techs just said "what the fuck?" :lol:

I really thought that someone asking how to change there own oil !!!!

Don't worry about the oil in the pan. It will recognize that it is no longer wanted and leave on it's own. It hopes to find someone that will appreciate who it is, not just how it looks.

Do not drain oil. It will destroy your motor. Be sure to leave engine running. Then check your radiator fluid immediately afterward since youre in there.

Found this at work while cleaning up and organizing shit.. Thought it might be helpful...

OilChange.jpg

Most of you know I work for a Mercedes-Benz dealer. What this was doing at my job, i'll never know lol. All the other techs just said "what the fuck?" :lol:

I'd love to give that to a new tech helper and tell him to go under the car and change the oil and oil filter. How long do you think it would take for them to ask where the filter is.

sounds like this is for one of those engines that burns 4qts every 3k mi. no need to drain the old oil out. lol

Back