1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to disabling my alarm?

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by johnercivic, May 10, 2007.

1. johnercivic

johnercivic New Member

How to disable my alarm?

You're probably wondering why I want to do this, but when I lock my doors the alarm will go off for no reason what so ever. A few months ago the police came to my door at 5:30am in the morning looking for me to turn my alarm off because the neighbours were complaining and they cops were going to tow it. Anyways, for short term purposes, I just want to disable it so I can still lock it without the alarm going off. The driver side door was replaced and I don't believe the alarm was ever the same after that. If it helps, it's a 99 Accord EX V6.

Thanks.

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  2. turbo sol

turbo sol I need some ligaments!!!

laurel, montucky (ten minutes out of billings)
    cut the horn off...

3. johnercivic

johnercivic New Member

But then I wouldn't have a useable horn which would also cause me to fail inspection.

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

well, just unplug the black box for the alarm thats stashed away behind the dash..

5. turbo sol

turbo sol I need some ligaments!!!

laurel, montucky (ten minutes out of billings)
    that or take it to any honda dealer and they should be able to fix it.... if not, go get a new alarm.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted