how to fix transmission signal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
94 acura integra ls...
throwing code 30...which is automatic transmission signal "A",
ive looked for downloadable service manuals and none of them work for me.
so does anyone have one that will work or does anyone have information how to fix this? or even what it is?

here ya go

attachment.php

Attachments

• 94 code 30.JPG
    94 code 30.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,244
well shit..thanx again for the help E...called advanced today and they said its a dealer only deal..they couldnt tell me anything about it..so ill call antonino acura tomorrow morning and hopefully they will have something for me..even if its just a picture of what im looking for

well shit look at the trans i bet it could only be one of two or three connectors.

D15B trans, i see two connectors. i bet the one in the back is the speed sensor.

well i called acura and they have no clue...they said they show nothing for signal "a"
so ill go out and look around..i know theres the vss which is in the back on top of the trans..then in the front on top theres 2 solenoid looking things..with clips going to them..which im thinking might be these..because theres signal "a" and signal "b" so ill go take that apart and check it out

pulled the whole center console out because the car doesnt like to shift out of park due to that shiftlock bullshit..so i checked it out and i think the solenoid is shot..so i ziptied the shiftlock out of the way of the gear lever so now i can shift the car perfectly..but still cant figure out that signal bullshit..and the car is running real rich and runs like shit..but not throwing a CEL for anything but the trans. so hopefully new wires and o2 sensor will clear it up

Back