How to get 270-300 whp N/A JDM ITR ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 whp is somewhat possible

High HIGH compression (13:1+)
Sleaves bored to 86.5 mm
Stroker kit, or b20 sleaved block(86.5mm)
BP rods
Either BP STAGE 3 cams, or Pro series cams(even bigger than 3)
Cam gears
Over sized SS valves
Injectors (440 atleast)
AEBS or SK2 Pro IM ported and polished
Portwork from portflow.com
Cometic HG
Hytech header
AEM cold air w/velocity stack(blox)
Hours and hours of dyno tuning and a damn good mechanic

Might hit your goal but for far more than 3 grand.
Cheapest way to get 300 whp easily, sell your b18c, buy an ls and boost it.
16 pounds of boost from a good 57-60trim t3/t4 turbo on a nice flowing setup will yeild around 300 whp, bone stock ls. Or just build up your ITR, however if you sold the itr you would have enough to pay for a good kit, plus buy your LS. And the gr8 thing about LS, is if you blow it up who cares, its only 300 $ for another one. And with a good tune, youd be suprised how long that motor would last under boost, shoot for 11.8-12:1 afr in boost, retard the timing a tad, and your motor will be safe.

Last edited:
check the thread dates before you post thanks,

This thread is a year and a half old. I doubt this guy is still working on this build...

^^^Beat me to it.

High HIGH compression (13:1+)
Sleaves bored to 86.5 mm
Stroker kit, or b20 sleaved block(86.5mm)
BP rods
Either BP STAGE 3 cams, or Pro series cams(even bigger than 3)
Cam gears
Over sized SS valves
Injectors (440 atleast)
AEBS or SK2 Pro IM ported and polished
Portwork from portflow.com
Cometic HG
Hytech header
AEM cold air w/velocity stack(blox)
Hours and hours of dyno tuning and a damn good mechanic

Might hit your goal but for far more than 3 grand.
Cheapest way to get 300 whp easily, sell your b18c, buy an ls and boost it.
16 pounds of boost from a good 57-60trim t3/t4 turbo on a nice flowing setup will yeild around 300 whp, bone stock ls. Or just build up your ITR, however if you sold the itr you would have enough to pay for a good kit, plus buy your LS. And the gr8 thing about LS, is if you blow it up who cares, its only 300 $ for another one. And with a good tune, youd be suprised how long that motor would last under boost, shoot for 11.8-12:1 afr in boost, retard the timing a tad, and your motor will be safe.

This thread is 16 months old. I don't think the OP cares anymore...

EDIT: Woops! I didn't even see the second page here...you guys are already on top of this...heh heh...

man sorry im late but like everyone else said get a turbo kit. but u might wanna try a b16 head instead of a b18 head its called a poor mans type R

Thanks
icon11.gif
thats what I plan on doing anyways ls turbo, although I did just buy a b18c1 out of a gsr swapped civic tonight for 600 .... hmm gsr turbo perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back