how to get hella flushed with 15's?? 97 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude if u cant understand what i wrote then how do u get along with car enthuist's.

So everyone single person who's in to cars has trouble putting a legible sentence together?

News to me...

:concur:

i seem to be able to understand most car enthusiasts with no trouble at all, whether it be speaking with them directly or reading their comments on a forum.

the only ones i seem to have trouble understanding are the fucking retards that do not know how to properly speak or type

though it is generally not a problem that they are not easy to communicate with or understand, because they generally have no taste, retarded ideas, and want to do dumb shit, so in general i am not missing out on much of anything by not giving them any attention

though it is generally not a problem that they are not easy to communicate with or understand, because they generally have no taste, retarded ideas, and want to do dumb shit, so in general i am not missing out on much of anything by not giving them any attention

this is how i feel about __________ and _________ people. ^_^

No one asked if u like it or not look at the thread tittle im asking for support and people on here are quick to f**kin bash people in the head,and all this about car enthusiasts, dude drop itt or move on to another thread im looking for help.yall are looking for small talk.I've never had a promblem with anyother thread post blah blahh blahhhhhhh.

Its better to do it ur self no a days

here the exact wheel size:15x8 +12 low offset
tire size Stretchhed:165/50/15 Federal tires

Thanks For No support

Thanks administrator!Ill send rep ur way!

And This Is What U call Ugly?Pleaseeeeee U know Thats a sick stance!

Attachments

• civic hella fluch'.jpg
    civic hella fluch'.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7,573
Its better to do it ur self no a days

here the exact wheel size:15x8 +12 low offset
tire size Stretchhed:165/50/15 Federal tires

Thanks For No support

Thanks administrator!Ill send rep ur way!
dude, we did help you. we told you that you would need wider wheels and a + offset. what more did you want :shrug2:

And This Is What U call Ugly?Pleaseeeeee U know Thats a sick stance!
yes it's ugly. it's also not functional. it negatively effects the handling of the car. plus, the tires wear fast and unevenly. and finally, it makes shit more susceptible to breaking. if you think "it looks cool", then fine. do whatever. it's your car and your money. just know that it's not good for your car.

More like HellA gAy

:concur:

dude, we did help you. we told you that you would need wider wheels and a + offset. what more did you want :shrug2:

yes it's ugly. it's also not functional. it negatively effects the handling of the car. plus, the tires wear fast and unevenly. and finally, it makes shit more susceptible to breaking. if you think "it looks cool", then fine. do whatever. it's your car and your money. just know that it's not good for your car.

couldnt have said it better.... completely non-functional and frankly looks like shit too

i would rather drive bone stock than looking like that

Last edited:
I saw many people here try to help you.

You just didnt take the time to read the detail of their wisdom.

No one here is asking anything special of you. Most of these guys dont use punctuation or capital letters, but use the enter button to make breaks in their thoughts. That is all anyone is asking. If you want help, and you want it free, then take the time to respect those who are trying to help and learn from your mistakes. If you dont, your quickly going to be ignored by a lot of the vets here and that just isnt going to help you out at all.

Respect = learning
Period. Expecially when its free.

I saw many people here try to help you.

You just didnt take the time to read the detail of their wisdom.

No one here is asking anything special of you. Most of these guys dont use punctuation or capital letters, but use the enter button to make breaks in their thoughts. That is all anyone is asking. If you want help, and you want it free, then take the time to respect those who are trying to help and learn from your mistakes. If you dont, your quickly going to be ignored by a lot of the vets here and that just isnt going to help you out at all.

Respect = learning
Period. Expecially when its free.

Quoted for the mother fucking truth

Rep to the new (ish) guy.

Back