how to get out of a ticket....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
There was a guy in a really nice fast Porsche going down a deserted backcountry road with no one around that he could see and as he crossed this bridge, he was picked up on radar by a police officer and stopped. The police officer gets out of his car and walks up to the man in Porsche with kind of a tone and asked for his ID and registration. The man hands over his license and registration.

As the officer starts to write up the ticket, he and the man in the Porsche start talking. The officer asks the man what he does for a living, and the man replies I am a doctor. The officer being curious asks what kind of doctor he is and the man replies I am a rectum stretcher.

The officer says, rectum stretcher? What the heck is that and so the man explains. First I tell the man to bend over, then I stick in one finger in the rectum and start to pull and stretch the rectum until I can get a second finger in and then three, then four fingers and next a whole hand. I keep working until I can get my second hand in. Then with two hands I keep stretching and pulling until I have a 6-foot opening in the rectum.

The officers asks the man at this point, what the heck do you do with a 6’ a$$hole? The man replies, you put them out on a deserted backcountry bridge with a radar gun.

Great joke, read that email last year. <_<

Back