How to have fun at work =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
So tonight I stop in by my work right before closing time to see who wants to hit up the bars one of my coworkers is big time into paint ball and just bought a $800 gun looks kinda like AK47 pretty neat anyways we were out back and I asked one of our workers who is from guatemala if he wants 1 buck from each of us to run from the building to his car "about 50 yards" I layed down a rock mid way and told him that after he reaches that rock my coworker "one with the gun" can try to shoot him and if he makes it to his truck without being hit he could keep the money =)

before going into this I told him they sting and then showed him the paint balls let him feel it and he said "ok"

so he starts running like a bat outta hell as soon as he crossed that rock my coworker unloaded rounds soooo fast "that gun is bad ass!" the first 8 or so shots missed then WAM one then another then another before long I told my coworker to stop shooting... next thing we know he starts running kinda out of line then being a good sport falls over and acts dead we walked up to him and all I could hear is $#@$ #@$@$ #@$@# @#$@$ not at us but just bitching about the pain lol I then told him sorry no money you did not make it to your truck.... talk about a pissed look =) then I gave him 5 bucks and said here keep it

he had some paint on his leg, 4 blobs on his middle back and 1 on his shoulder
I guess he should have put on more then just a tshirt becuase his back was sooooooo bad looking had big welts I mean BIG

I told him he was going to be hurtin tomorrow =) then gave him a big cup of coors light to ease the pain =)

he was a great sport about it! it could not have been better!

I still can't get the image of him running like a bat outta hell then just in like in a movie taking the shots then falling over it looked sooo real =)

best 3 bucks I've ever spent "+ 2 bucks from my coworker to make the 5 we gave him"

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 14 2004, 10:05 PM
A Quiz For People Who Know Everything
(8) There are fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name half of them?

Jeffie, apparently, doesn't know any of them.

LMAO

great story

:lmao:

Originally posted by jeffie7+Apr 17 2004, 11:49 AM-->
Originally posted by civicious@Apr 17 2004, 08:56 AM
senate_9427
@Apr 14 2004, 10:05 PM
A Quiz For People Who Know Everything
(8) There are fourteen punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name half of them?

Jeffie, apparently, doesn't know any of them.

I know them Im just to fucking lazy to use them =)

internet yo

lmao :lol:

You are very right

however the avg American people are very closed minded and have their heads up their asses

you see Guatemala, el salvador, even good ole porta rico they all have the same thing in common, they are called Mexicans.
same goes for any Asian people it seems that us americans could care less if they are from Korea, China, Japan, or Malisia. we just point and say hey look its one of them kung fu guys who builds them damn rice burners

just last night I was at a party with like 20 none english speaking El salvadorans

it was fun =) and not once did I think of them as mexicans =)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Apr 17 2004, 07:02 AM
the tipman 98 ownz :ph34r:

I use to have that gun but I had the flatline barrel that shoots 100 yards and the remote for the CO2. The only thing that sucked is that after a certain distance the balls would just float and I could see people on the opposing team catching my paintballs with their hands <_< so then I sold it...I want the mini mag.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 18 2004, 02:40 PM
same goes for any Asian people it seems that us americans could care less if they are from Korea, China, Japan, or Malisia. we just point and say hey look its one of them kung fu guys who builds them damn rice burners

You won't believe how many people I fought back in school because they couldn't get it into their heads that Asians were human too... I made a good number of faces bloody, and took my share of beatings as well.

:( :angry:

LOL My tippman with the flatline owns cockers all day no problem. Plus i alway see them tweaking something, i like my tippman. I use the remote c02 with a colapsable stock.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 18 2004, 05:33 PM-->
@Apr 18 2004, 02:40 PM

You won't believe how many people I fought back in school because they couldn't get it into their heads that Asians were human too... I made a good number of faces bloody, and took my share of beatings as well.

:( :angry:

Just remember if you're Asian that means you know Kung Fu

I suck I only know Karate =`(

Back