How to I put programs on an SD card?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
My computer doesn't have an internal SD card reader.

My real question is, if I were to buy this, would I be able to transfer files from my PC to my Tungsten (I got it for free, I might as well use it).

I suppose one might last longer then the other.

I don't k now if I'm even going to buy it, this palmpilot is so pointless, I have no use for it.

I use PDAs so often I've taken to carrying two in my briefcase.

I use Laptops so often that I have a PC and a MAC in my briefcase.

I wear t-shirts and jeans to work, and I rarely remember my wallet I get up so late. I haven't carried my briefcase in 6 months.

You shouldn't really even need that. If you have the software you got to connect your palm to your PC, that should be all you need.

i think it would be better to get the sync cable. with my pda, some programs you have to execute on a desktop and then sync it and then it will install it on the pda. also, some files need to be converted to be able to read on the pda like word documents.

I have word on it, I didn't read everything about it but I think that was one of the things it says, you don't have to convert them. Not that it matters. 'll find a the cable as well.

Back