how to input a digital data to ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prashigap123

friends....
i need to know how to input a digital data to ecu so that according to the data given the speed of the vehicle is controlled.....

i need little technical aspects..
thank you..

friends....
i need to know how to input a digital data to ecu so that according to the data given the speed of the vehicle is controlled.....

i need little technical aspects..
thank you..
most J spec ECU's are limited to something like 110mph. if you have a US spec i dont think there is a limiter. You would have to chip it to have the limiter put in place.

can't i vary that speed limit by some external input to ecu?
external inputs may be like digital data...
your ecu needs a speed limiter to start with, and from there you need to check the voltage range off the VSS sensor, some honda's are cable driven though, from there you'll probably be making a custom board that will cut throttle if the resistance reaches a certain point. A cruise control unit will probably jump start you on this.

For the most part if you are doing this it's going to be completely custom writing of software and time consuming. It will accomplish less for more than just chipping to begin with. This can cost $5 (if you solder the chip in yourself) up to around $200ish, but it really depends on what vehicle and OBD you are working with.

on a side note please don't double post.

I read your other post.

rf signals to limit speeds. its going to be an expensive setup since you have to actively change it.
check out
Welcome to www.moates.net! : Moates.Net
or xenochrome

each car and car manufacturer can vary a little bit.

Back