How To: Install an aftermarket steering wheel.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think the previous owners of my car were dumbasses...I have an aftermarket steering wheel that says "GT" and has a button on it that doesn't honk...instead I have a big ugly ass yellow button mounted next to the wheel a little lower on the right that's my custom horn lmao UGLY. That, and I have to return my turn signal switch manually every time I turn. I think one of the allen nuts is stripped so I can't even replace it that easily.

I like the way the wheel looks tho! Tan color matches the interior and it's real small makes sharp turning a breeze. Hell one day I might wire up the wheel button to activate a nitrous oxide system that'd be some F&F shit right there.

Last edited:
judging by your sig I'd say that movie is your calling :D

what are you trying to say? I'm a F&F ricer cuz I HAVE to be for now :( no money I bought my ride with all that crap

Last edited:
I know but still...it's no fair :p.

Building a Honda on minimum wage..it's sucked up almost every penny I've made since I got this job. Except cigarettes and bud but yea the rest is for the civic :)...and summer school hahaha I'm broke as a joke or I'd already have my ghetto ass steering wheel set-up fixed.

Last edited:
my horn button has 2 terminals, where does the other one go ? I have the exact ebay hub kit as you and it only has 1 terminal

Thats correct.

Plug it up to one of the terminals on the horn button and press it. If it works(it works). If not, switch it to the other terminal.

some members dont know thtat some of us try hard to buy parts for our rides but not making over 6.00 your fucked it would take you about 10 years to get the ride the way you want it.

Thats why if you make $6/hr you shouldn't try and dump all your cash into your car.

yerp

yerp i make more than that but i understand where his coming from here in belton mo they dont pay much so theres a lot of rice including mine for the moment its stock avery thing including radio it sucks

yerp it happends all the time i know some kids that work hard to get there mods but than some things change, like it gets stolen or the engine blows up hehe that sucks

hey i'm five grand in debt. it sucks. but i piece things together here and there. and my things work out. but i'll never take out a loan again to finish a project.

hey i'm five grand in debt. it sucks. but i piece things together here and there. and my things work out. but i'll never take out a loan again to finish a project.

I'm still ~$38k in debt.

But I think Airjockie is the debt king of hondaswap.

Well, other than pissedoffsol. Unless he paid for that new bmw/condo/house already. I dont know anything about his finances. :shrug2:

lol i just bought the same one as u did in ur tut....but does ur hub feels like cheap metal? and the steering wheel is like...plastic o.o

Back