1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install eclipse injectors

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by showtime, Dec 3, 2003.

1. showtime

showtime Junior Member

Hey, I'm boosting a 89 civic D-series to about 6psi with a 13G and had some questions. I was wondering what is needed to install 1rst gen eclipse injectors. I've heard they are low impedence or something and I need to convert the honda system? Also, how much does it cost to get my ECU reprogrammed by hondata to handle the new injectors or whatever else is needed. A overview of any the project from somebody would be great. Any recomendations are appreciated. I'm a former chevy guy(which I consider a bad word now), so your help is appreciated, and also a good dead to the world of performance cars.

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

don't run dsm's with hondata. hondata even says it on their website.

that said, you really don't need hondata for 6 psi on a 13g. and what is a 13g, did you mean 14g?

3. RENR

RENR Senior Member

hondata says dont run dsm's cuzz their trying to sell you some rc's. best thing for you to do is get a apexi afc. the injectors will plug up perfectly without having to modify the harness.

4. SolReaver

SolReaver Senior Member

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

where? i dont have one.

don't you mean obd0?

6. SolReaver

SolReaver Senior Member

yes i meant obd0 lol

typo>me

:bash:

7. Joseph Davis

Joseph Davis Member

Actually, you can plug and pray 90-95 Accord resistor box right into OBD1 Civic/Pigtegra harness. There's a jumper plug located between the driver's shock tower and cowl on the Pigtegra, Civic stuff should be the same.

FYI, I've never had any of the no-start problems Hyundaidata claims happen with the Honda ECU and DSM 450cc. Any claims as to loss of power when using DSM 450cc... well, it's old used shit, what do you expect if you don't clean and flow them? You can DIY for under $30 if you're savvy with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner and some glassware.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted