1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to know wich camshaft sensor is bad ?

Discussion in 'RSX' started by carlitoswaypr, Aug 22, 2009.

1. carlitoswaypr

carlitoswaypr New Member

how can i find out wich camshaft sensor is bad .before i go to my mechanic.

2. carlitoswaypr

carlitoswaypr New Member

?

3. cejota

cejota New Member

you mean crankshaft sensor

4. carlitoswaypr

carlitoswaypr New Member

it says camsaft position sensor A bank 1 single sensor . i have been reading a lot and i think is the first one to the front of the car ... but i have a nother fucking problem .. the check engien light is not working it never turn on .. is there a fuse for it or is the light bad .. i switch the 2 cam shaft sensor the back one to the front and the front to the back but i dont know if the CEL is off ... and in the emission test the told me that is going to keep failing because of the light is not working

5. cejota

cejota New Member

do you have a obd 2 eng because the banks are the oxygen sensor you have bank 1 which is the firts one and bank 2 which is the second one they both oxygen sensor and no there is no fuse for your check eng light i dnt think check the bulb

6. carlitoswaypr

carlitoswaypr New Member

the codes that i get p1166 manufacturer controlled fuel and air metering ... p1167 manufacturer controlled fuel and air metering ...p0341 camshaft sensor position a circuit range performance bank 1 or single sensor ... and the light bulb , i open the guage cluster but i dont want to brake it .. i cant see the bulbs is glue very good . im going to take it to the acura dealer to see if they can fix it . for less than 100 because if not ill buy a new one in ebay

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted