how to make an accord fast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jonboy330

97 acorrd f22 .its bone stock other than exhaust and cold air intake, should i boost it ,or stay all motor.o yea im on a budget, :huh:

yea thats a good point, i am pulling my motor and trany soon the body is trashed, i have another accord with no motor and trany, i wanted to fix the motor up a little while its out

Intake header exhaust. Remember though, it's an accord. It will never be "fast". But you can make it faster than stock though.

Intake header exhaust. Remember though, it's an accord. It will never be "fast". But you can make it faster than stock though.
I think it should be noted that it's hard to make the car "fast" on a budget. Basically, an Accord could become just as fast as any other fwd 4 cyl when given enough money and time. On a budget, though, it probably won't be "fast," just "faster."

As far as the original question goes, turbocharging offers better bang for the buck, but it's also easier to blow up.

ok thanks for the tips, i hate to sell my accord i love how its laid out inside, the car its very comfortable, i just want to fix it up a little, if i blow the motor it would suck but i know where 5 or 6 more are with a damn good price. im not trying break any speed records just wanting to have fun and build somthing to be proud of

ok thats not to bad on the wallet, will h22 bolt up with factory mount and wireharness

This coming from the guy that transformed a mirage into an evo?

yeah but i didnt bitch or ask stupid questions and direction on how. i figured out what i wanted to do, learned the needed tasks, spent the money and got the job done.

if i want to buy a fast stock car, i will with my perfect credit, thanks :)

ive got about 10K into my mirage (on this revision of the build, its the 3rd time ive yanked and cranked the engine). its not my daily either..

Back