How to make clickable thumbnails?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

I'm in the process of editing/uploading a Energy Suspension bushing review/ how to a friend did, its got about 10 pics I would like to make clickable thumbnails but I can't figure out how the hell to do it. Anyone have any ideas?

you need two pictures. first the thumbnail, and the actual size.

thats the easy way to do it. you can add some javascript to resize the new window to the size of that actual image, but really all you need is that lil bit.

If you want the image to load and make the person hit the back button after theyve seen the image, just take out the " target="blank"" part.

Quoted post[/post]]
you need two pictures. first the thumbnail, and the actual size.

thats the easy way to do it. you can add some javascript to resize the new window to the size of that actual image, but really all you need is that lil bit.

If you want the image to load and make the person hit the back button after theyve seen the image, just take out the " target="blank"" part.
So the first part of the code is for the thumbnail addy and the second for the fullsize image?

So the first part of the code is for the thumbnail addy and the second for the fullsize image?

swap it around. the first is for the thumb addy and the second is for the full size. B's also works, but if you want to setup the page a certain way, do it the way i listed.

If you dont already have the thumbs made, then setup the gallery and then use the thumbs it creates.

Both ways work very well, just use what fits your needs.

Back