How to prime injectors.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you jump the ground, wouldnt the ECU still be feedin the same amount of voltage as normal, limiting the duty cycle?

well im not even sure the injectors would flow at all because the ECU is not receiving any airflow or firing parameters if the car is just on and not running.

then again, if its running you dont really need the CC primed ;)

So it seems that i had a blown fuse and somehow the p28 was able to start the car eiither way, now that i replaced the fuse it starts fine with either ecu, i should've payed attention to the fuses although i never thought i burned one.

Oh ok thanx for the bad rep asshole TURBO MIRAGE,instead of acting like a normal person from the get go you come out with a fucking stupid answer and you bad rep me on top of that, You can go fuck yourself!

:lmao:

its not our fault you dont pay attention to details. but all in all we DID answer your question.stfu.

Turbo Mirage, stop that! You are gunna hurt his feeling and make him cry.

Shame on you.

:thumbsup:

Oh ok thanx for the bad rep asshole TURBO MIRAGE,instead of acting like a normal person from the get go you come out with a fucking stupid answer and you bad rep me on top of that, You can go fuck yourself!
here is some more neg rep... congrats on being a douchebag

here is some more neg rep... congrats on being a douchebag
yeah thanx same to you.
MUahhhhhh i'm so SAD because of the negtive rep, hahahahahah , like i give a fuck, please , only no life fucks DIE for this stupid rating system.

Last edited:
everyone here agrees its pointless... its only noobs like you who get all butthurt over it

edit: i read the rep you gave me... so i'm a "faker"? whatever the hell that is..

Last edited:
yeah thanx same to you.
MUahhhhhh i'm so SAD because of the negtive rep, hahahahahah , like i give a fuck, please , only no life fucks DIE for this stupid rating system.

Ya thats usualy what ppl with neg rep say before they leave.

I tried to explain to you the slution to what you wanted to know and you didn't think I knew what I was talking about. Then you start ackting like this towards people that have been here a lot longer than you? Not to mention it's a stupid fucking question in the first place.
douche_bag1.JPG

Last edited:
yeah thanx same to you.

its all in good fun no worries.

glad you got your problem sorted.

Ya, its like openin a can of those spring snake things when a n00b talks shit. They may feel like a dumbass afterwards, and wanna take it all back, but they cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back