how to recognise ecus

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here's some help.

get a fucking tow truck, or a rope and another car, and tow it to a shop. tell them to make it so it doesn't blow up.

leave it at that.

even if you buy the chip kit off line you still have to someone to chip it. if you buy the kit and the person doesnt like what you bought your out some money. if you send me your ecu and tell me what you want and how you want everything and send the money with it. it would take me about 5 hours to get it all done and ill send it back. if your up to it just send the money for the shipping on my end too.

i have a pr3 ready to go. you can send me yours and the money and ill send it back to you. included is launch control, redline set to 8k chipped and tuned ready to go. your looking at 150 for the ecu sending me yours. without yours is 200

Last edited:
i went to all the shops i know in malta and all they say is to convert to a custom manegment such as DTA or something else !!

so here in my country tuning is just buisness for the tuners and i cant afford to change the manegment i only depend on items that i get from outside the country

GOT IT !!!!!!!

so i was going to by a chipping kit whit a pretuned chip based on my setup but i need some ideas before doing the step bcos i don't know if any of the 3 existing tuning shops in all malta can tune that system if i will have to retune the chip

13.4 done @ 107 mph at the slip with a stock b16 on7 psi boost , no intercooler, not tuned
just with a 5th injector from a cossy and on street 15" tires what you think

Back