1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to report improper wast disposal?

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by eg6sir, Apr 8, 2011.

1. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

Alright...so these ducks down the street have been working on this piece of shit civic.. blowin smoke and deal all down the street... well I noticed yesterday that I had marks from tires in my driveway and street like someone just pulled in and out... its oil.. all down the street in the gutter.. these assholes washed everything down the driveway and down the gutter... who would I report this too because it really pisses me off

2. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

DEC, DEP, or EPA?
    i think those are all federal agencies

strike that
    DEC is NY
    and DEP is for NYC
    only familiar with both as I lived in the NYC watershed area near one of their upstate reservoirs

i am quite sure CA prob has the equivilant agencies, but like 8000 times as many of them
    the DEP police have more power than state troopers around here, and they love to give out tickets which are impossible to fight for your right to partyyyyyyyyy

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  3. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

if you have run off sewers, call the local water department. they will be the first to get pissed about this.

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

I have a buddy who works for the county... I texted him.. he'll point me exactly where to go

5. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

and you wanna make this shit as anonymous as possible
    environmental cleanup can cost thousands of dollars, and you know what they say about people who have nothing left to lose

6. eg'sforlife

eg'sforlife New Member

epa...they have have been known to give out rewards depending on what it is.

7. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

I know you are inland but I would try to find some kind of ocean water protection group and tell them then they'll raise hell on your behalf. Those environmental groups are like rabid wolverines when they catch a whiff of someone screwing with the earth.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted