how to report improper wast disposal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
Alright...so these ducks down the street have been working on this piece of shit civic.. blowin smoke and deal all down the street... well I noticed yesterday that I had marks from tires in my driveway and street like someone just pulled in and out... its oil.. all down the street in the gutter.. these assholes washed everything down the driveway and down the gutter... who would I report this too because it really pisses me off

DEC, DEP, or EPA?
i think those are all federal agencies

strike that
DEC is NY
and DEP is for NYC
only familiar with both as I lived in the NYC watershed area near one of their upstate reservoirs

i am quite sure CA prob has the equivilant agencies, but like 8000 times as many of them
the DEP police have more power than state troopers around here, and they love to give out tickets which are impossible to fight for your right to partyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:
if you have run off sewers, call the local water department. they will be the first to get pissed about this.

I have a buddy who works for the county... I texted him.. he'll point me exactly where to go

and you wanna make this shit as anonymous as possible
environmental cleanup can cost thousands of dollars, and you know what they say about people who have nothing left to lose

I know you are inland but I would try to find some kind of ocean water protection group and tell them then they'll raise hell on your behalf. Those environmental groups are like rabid wolverines when they catch a whiff of someone screwing with the earth.

Back