how to: ruin your Lamborghini

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow why the hell would you do that??

dude wtf. the things i woulda done with that money. what a waste. that thing prolly handles like shit. there is no way that thing is a practical race car and or daily driver. two thumbs down sir.

What I'm looking at is not the fact that he might of destroyed a perfectly good lambo. BUT that he made almost everything from the lambo fit in the Mustang, and look like its meant to be there. If you noticed, he or someone built the frame to accept the engine and all. I'm impressed, even if its morally wrong.

yes indeed it is a great conversion and he did an awesome job. even if we dont like the car, the craftsmanship is superb :thumbsup:

Yea its old, that was done back in 07 I think.

ballliinnnn

good way to hide a stolen lambo eh?
or good way to re-vin a different stolen chassis with your clean numbers?

They did a good job making it look like a mustang, except for the back. That looks nothing like a mustang.

If it wasnt for the f'd up looking rear end, Id rock it. And I dont even like Mustangs. Ive done stuff like this with models, stuffing C6 chassis under a 69 Camaro, scavenging Le Mans race cars parts for other muscle car, etc. It may ruin a high priced exotic car, but it makes for a pretty cool other car. On an admittedly totally different level, Honda enthusiasts do a similar thing when snaggin Type-R motors and other parts and putting them in a $500 89' hatch. :shrug2:
They did a good job making it look like a mustang, except for the back. That looks nothing like a mustang.
They didnt convert the Lambo to look like a Mustang, they put the Lambo running gear in a Mustang chassis.

Last edited:
Yea, its pretty bad. I understand wanting to incorporate the venting area, but Id have halved it in height and tried to make it somewhat fit the body lines.

Ultimate sleeper until you blow them away? Lambo performance without the visibility to the thieves and cops? Tons of reasons to do it- as well as being a huge middle finger to the poseurs who just want to buy a Lambo as a status symbol. Who knows- maybe this guy is a true enthusiast more than anything else.

Back