how to: ruin your Lamborghini

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would have rather seen them chop up the mustang and fit it into the lambo....

what i'd like to know is if the side scoops, where the windows used to be, are functional..

<<<<<< This guy....

Is not surprised that this took place in Ohio...

"Whut? Fuck that I-tally-ano piece a shit. Let's turn this bitch into an Amurrican Muscle car! Giggity."

Wow, have you been anywhere in Ohio other than southern part. You know were not Kentucky/West Virginia, right?

C'mon guy stop lying to yourself. The midwest is all the same. You should come visit in Ventura. We'll take you all the way up the PCH through Big Sur and up to the Sequoias. We can visit a lot of our faithful members on the way. You'll be like "oh snap nigga I'm never leaving!"

Im not saying I wouldn't rather live somewhere else. In fact Im looking into moving to Arizona soon. Im just saying were not all rednecks.

<<<<<< This guy....

Is not surprised that this took place in Ohio...

"Whut? Fuck that I-tally-ano piece a shit. Let's turn this bitch into an Amurrican Muscle car! Giggity."

See? I didn't even have to say it. lol

and FYI double, I've been all over Ohio; Cleveland, Findlay, Columbus and Cinci among other cities... drivers all over the state drive just like they do when they're here. Shitty.

Awesome job on a great conversion, but why not just buy a Mustang and rock the Lambo on the weekends?

While I don't really understand his reasoning and it's not what I would have done, he did a hell of a job. That drawing of the powertrain swap is pretty legit. Overall clean conversion!

if I had that kind of money, I'd do the same thing. Just to fuck with people.

I would drive the balls off that thing and be at EVERY Mustang meet/track day to piss off the loyalists. Then I'd drive it to the Lambo/Douchebag meets and piss them off as well. God that would be great.

^^ exactly.

Last edited:
Back