how to shower like a woman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
a: You forgot to check off "get in shower" and "Wash" parts
b: You're completely full of shit.

bah, I believe him partially.

I have a fairly similar routine with my girlfriend, except we have never once gone the bathroom infront of one another nor farted infront of one another - its just something we both dislike and find disrespectful. Actually I wouldn't care so much seeing her take a leak, but she need not see me and definately need not be there if someone is pinching off a loaf.

Her shower has two seats, one on each end. I just love how the goo isn't getting on me, if its getting on anyone its her and that stuff sticks like glue as soon as it hits the water. I laugh to myself everytime we do it in the shower thinking about how her roomate is going to probably step in my goo because they share a bathroom and shower.

+1 for me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:repost:

EDIT: just incase you think i'm bullshitting...

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=44249&hl=

Nice call! Good form, too.

Everyone should follow this man's example of how to call a repost.

[flamesuit]
Hey Thanks, I just got tired of 9 out of 10 people screaming repost with no actual proof, just trying to use their "credibility" because they've been here for a while.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey Thanks, I just got tired of 9 out of 10 people screaming repost with no actual proof, just trying to use their "credibility" because they've been here for a while.

Yeah, I understand for the people who have been here forever, but calling a repost from two years ago is kinda sketchy.. If you do that, provide a link so we can read the other post. Thats All I ask. :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Only by filling out the warranty card. Tell me you fill out the warranty card ? :)
haha. but i meant you could go out and buy another one. i dont know of any place that sells what im worried about breaking.

There are a couple of sex shops I go to every now and then in stroudsburg....I'm sure they can replace anything you need....LMAO, jk

I busted my ass trying to have sex in the shower, a few times. I laughed and we finished what we were doing in the tub.

When I was thirteen, I was fucking some real slut in the shower. I didn't know what I was doing...put it in the wrong hole and she passed out, literally.

Quoted post[/post]]
There are a couple of sex shops I go to every now and then in stroudsburg....I'm sure they can replace anything you need....LMAO, jk

I busted my ass trying to have sex in the shower, a few times. I laughed and we finished what we were doing in the tub.

When I was thirteen, I was fucking some real slut in the shower. I didn't know what I was doing...put it in the wrong hole and she passed out, literally.
haha thats awsome. and i have no need for dolls, as of friday night/saterday morning i officially cant bang random bitches.
gallery_35984_225_4504.jpg

the new girlfriend.

Quoted post[/post]]

Reminds me of the opening sequence in "Very bad things"

What a great movie

try this:

get naked
turn on shower
get in
pee
wash hair
rinse hair
lather up
shave (for some, this takes longer than just the legs and arms)
rinse
get out

^^ that's how a REAL woman showers. screw all that other bullshit.

The amount of women that pee in the shower is astounding. I started asking around like Kinsey and all these women admitted to peeing in the shower. I have NEVER peed in the shower.

Then you are, clearly, are not a man. :p

Why waste a flush? It will only make the shower cold. It's all going to the same place...

I pee in the shower. Sometimes I'll pee before I get in or sometimes get out, majority of the time, I aim for the drain and let it rain.

If some of the guys here knew where you lived, they might be drinking your shower water.

Peeing where you stand is an action reserved for the mentally ill, Wiccans and the Thai.

see. i have no problem peeing in the shower, yet i have not gotten a single one of my female friends to admit to doing it. i just figured its cause we do stuff like blow our noses into our hands that they would never do.

That's one of the things I do everytiem I take a shower.

I let the snot run through my fingers then lets the water rinse it off and rewash my hands...:shrug2: it doesn't bother me.

Back