how to shower like a woman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: I always do that or atleast try to.

Quoted post[/post]]
see. i have no problem peeing in the shower, yet i have not gotten a single one of my female friends to admit to doing it. i just figured its cause we do stuff like blow our noses into our hands that they would never do.

I tought my girlfriend how to do do that :ph34r:. (And yes, Celerity, she really does blow her nose into her hands.) She peed once while we were in the shower, but I haven't done it at all with her in the shower with me. However, I piss in the shower all the time when it's just me.

Yea, I as too drunk one night and one of my friends dragged me into the shower with her. I peed on her.

dude... you know how water makes you 'have' to go? i'm not getting out of my shower to wet my toilet seat. f that mess.

i've peed standing up whenever i have to go, and there's no way around it. i ain't gonna piss my pants.

Nope, never even thought about intercourse with it. But I did know a hermaphrodite.....

And yes, I saw it. She/he had a full vagina and little penis. He/she is now a she, she had the penis removed.

this post goes to show though how hondaswap has progress. That first post got less than 10 responses but this one has really boomed :) I shower exactly as it states above but i dont pee in the shower. And there is no shaking of the penis in front of the woman... it is more like me begging to get some in the shower and her denying me :cry:

lmao @ bryan peeing on his bang of the night.

:mrgreen:

i wonder if you would even be able to tell? i know after a sex change a "girl" wouldnt be able to self-lubricate, but if you started out with both and just removed one organ could you even tell?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
a: You forgot to check off "get in shower" and "Wash" parts
b: You're completely full of shit.

Her shower has two seats, one on each end. I just love how the goo isn't getting on me, if its getting on anyone its her and that stuff sticks like glue as soon as it hits the water. I laugh to myself everytime we do it in the shower thinking about how her roomate is going to probably step in my goo because they share a bathroom and shower.

+1 for me.

Dude, +2 for that and another +1 for saying "+1 for me".

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
a: You forgot to check off "get in shower" and "Wash" parts
b: You're completely full of shit.

Her shower has two seats, one on each end. I just love how the goo isn't getting on me, if its getting on anyone its her and that stuff sticks like glue as soon as it hits the water. I laugh to myself everytime we do it in the shower thinking about how her roomate is going to probably step in my goo because they share a bathroom and shower.

+1 for me.

Dude, +2 for that and another +1 for saying "+1 for me".

-2 for bringing a thread back from death, -1 for encouraging Captain Horseshit

:)

it wasn't that old...

I'll still go to the strip club occasionally, any younger chick who can't get herself wet has more problems then one.

Back