how to tell if a girl is single

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

isn't this a repost joke?? Seems familiar.

The chick in that link is pretty fuckin hot tho.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 22 2004, 09:49 AM-->
@May 22 2004, 10:42 AM
The drunk replied, "Cause you're ugly."

That's really mean... and that covers replacing "ugly" with "fat" or some other unkind visual adjective. Men place way too much emphasis on a girl's looks... well keep your hot shallow chicks then. <_< *shrug*

No offense, but it was a friggen joke...

I thought it was funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and B tend to like the same type of girls =) Im down with the girl on that site

However when I go after girls in real life I tend to go after the more laid back relaxed looking girls who are just down to earth wearing normal clothes Im not into short miniskirts or tons of makeup I just want a nice cute girl in jeans and a tank top =)

Mmmmmm

she has no tits though. and you guys all make fun of me... christ.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2004, 08:44 PM
she has no tits though. and you guys all make fun of me... christ.

then they would make fun of me as well.... :angry:

if they have seen my SO.....

stick-figure-me.jpg

:ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 22 2004, 06:06 PM
Im not into short miniskirts or tons of makeup I just want a nice cute girl in jeans and a tank top =)

Im so with you on this. I dont understand why a girl needs to dress her self up so much... Im more attracted to a girl in tight jeans, T-shirt and tennis shoes than I am a woman in a mini skirt, low cut shirt... sure Ill look, but thats not what I really want.

the girl Im seeing now works at an insurance company, all state to be exact. Her work attire is: some sort of work suite... for woman of course. But when she gets off work and we are hanging out even if we arent she's wearing sweats, jeans, you know simple stuff.

I just love that.

Originally posted by SpodaB1+May 23 2004, 05:58 PM-->
@May 22 2004, 06:06 PM
Im not into short miniskirts or tons of makeup I just want a nice cute girl in jeans and a tank top =)

Im so with you on this. I dont understand why a girl needs to dress her self up so much... Im more attracted to a girl in tight jeans, T-shirt and tennis shoes than I am a woman in a mini skirt, low cut shirt... sure Ill look, but thats not what I really want.

the girl Im seeing now works at an insurance company, all state to be exact. Her work attire is: some sort of work suite... for woman of course. But when she gets off work and we are hanging out even if we arent she's wearing sweats, jeans, you know simple stuff.

I just love that.

:werd:

nice and simple, no fancy smancy shit

"Yes, I realize that this was only some joke that you were sharing with us... I just thought you'd be above this sort of "humor". Fat and ugly jokes are best left behind in the high school. It's stupid boy humor.

There is all kinds of humor, and not all of it works. There is humor based on taking cheap shots at people, and then there is clever humor... this "joke" obviously falls in the former category.

There is nothing at all wrong with being single. Waiting for the right person to date is so much better than an onslaught of dates with idiots."

Well if we all had to same sense of humor, and we all liked the same thing, it would be a pretty dam boring world now wouldn't it....

Originally posted by SpodaB1+May 23 2004, 05:58 PM-->
@May 22 2004, 06:06 PM

I just love that.

I like a nice rack. Bundle the twins any way you prefer, and I'll use my imagination. I do agree with you, but for the right function, a girl with class should dress the part. Any other time, it doesn't matter to me.

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 22 2004, 04:58 PM

The chick in that link is pretty fuckin hot tho.

:werd: shes hot!!!!!!

hot chicks rule as far as im concerned

bahahaha, thats great. But word to 94red...shallow chicks suck, but its not always the ones that look good. Ive met some ugly shallow girls...

i go out with a really high mantenance, what i would call an "abergurl" shes hella hot, and i freekin love it, i always party w/ these really preppy hot gurls, so its what im used to, i mean i never used to mind the whole sweat pants, laid back look, but now i think it actually looks kindof gross!

Originally posted by skribs89si@May 24 2004, 10:52 AM
i go out with a really high mantenance, what i would call an "abergurl" shes hella hot, and i freekin love it, i always party w/ these really preppy hot gurls, so its what im used to, i mean i never used to mind the whole sweat pants, laid back look, but now i think it actually looks kindof gross!

i know what you mean, alot of my friends are like that <_<

only one of them is real cool though, all the others have their heads so far up their own asses it's ridiculous :/

Back