how to wire a h22 in a civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fcjzcb16

hey everyone wated to know how to wire a jdm 95 h22a to a 96 dx do i need some kind of harness plz help!

Originally posted by fcjzcb16@Aug 2 2004, 12:04 PM
hey everyone wated to know how to wire a jdm 95 h22a to a 96 dx do i need some kind of harness plz help!
[post=371444]Quoted post[/post]​

You shouldnt need a wiring harness as long as it is the same OBD.but, you will need to swap the dx wiring harness over to your h22(all the plugs on the 22 harness will be on the wrong side cause it is jdm).....you will however need to run 3 wires to your ecu because your dx harness is not set up for them. 1:vtec oil pressure switch 2:vtec solenoid 3:knock sensor (the ground wire from your vtec oil pressure switch can be grounded right to the chassis). if you can, use a p13 ecu. it should pluc right in. if you are not quite sure on the wiring HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT. I have seen to many an ecu fried for that same reason. good luck and have fun!

the motor is odb1 my car is a obd 2 it willl not pulg up to my dx harness the pulgs are not the same so what do i need. harness is already set for v-tec i have a b61a2 going with a bigger motor

Back