How was your Week-end...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no that doesnt sound so great to me.....why tyou getting sued?

friday = bought a blockbuster gamepass and played xbox all day. wasted day
saturday = work. WORST DAY EVER. i'm busy looking for new work, but it's hard right now. it's all seasonal and i need a job til february when i ship out to school. and this job is bad enough i'm not staying another two months.
sunday = work all day. watched pirate of the carribean. very cool movie.

Friday = BAD ASS. I spent most of the night with Melissa, well at least until midnight. I wanted a bit to eat so she wanted Sonic and I wanted Taco Bell. After we got our food we then went to my moms house and hung out there, then left there, drove around for about 2 hours in they Talon... then she dropped me off at her house, ef8CRXgen2 (Derek) and ef9civicgen4 (Joel), then came to my house we left and went to Joels, surfing the net we found a Carbon Fiber toilet seat... Derek left I went to sleep.

Saturday = Alright went to my friends house, partied with 91civichb (Sam), ef9civicgen4, ef8CRXgen2, and more friends. Derek and I got crazy, I lost my voice went to bed at 6AM. At the party someone tried arguing that VTEC runs off a clutch, then the same idiot argued with me about my GT3 skills... I am now 6-1 (rally racing doesnt count - Joel) with everyone who challenged me at this "party". Played pool, lost misareably (sp?).

Sunday = woke up at 9 (3 hrs of sleep w00t!) started extracting old bust ass engine at around 3:00PM, after Melissa brought the tools & jack stands over.

My weekend was the best due in part to Friday and Saturday night. I love my girlfriend...

went to a party and didn't get home until 6:30 the next morning. then had to be at work by 4:00. it was pretty cool, i saw some dumb ass who thought he knew everything about pool break an $800 cue trying to show of his ninja skills. oh yeah BTW i beat his ass three games to none.

james - in the nursury, december and january are really slow.. the tree lot is bangin though. i'm making 8 an hour, straight cash, so no tax, and some tips. no commision though, but hey, it pays descently and tips are coool :)

i just got one of my homie's a job there too :)

I had quite a boring weekend. :)

Spent most of it cleaning the garage so I can get the CRX in there and start taking it apart, and working on my CRX model... Making it up exactly like the my CRX in the garage...

I shall call him Mini-C :)

gettin sued cuz some dumb bitch got drunk, and her and her friends were callin me harassin me an shit, tryin to get me to fight them or some bullshit.

i went with a couplea friends to find them, and they didnt show up. so i called and left an angry voice message.

the chic goes and lets her dad hear the voice message, and says that i called and left it outta the blue. he goes to the cops, and here i am.

fuckin' dumb bitch.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 8 2003, 03:14 PM
gettin sued cuz some dumb bitch got drunk, and her and her friends were callin me harassin me an shit, tryin to get me to fight them or some bullshit.

i went with a couplea friends to find them, and they didnt show up. so i called and left an angry voice message.

the chic goes and lets her dad hear the voice message, and says that i called and left it outta the blue. he goes to the cops, and here i am.

fuckin' dumb bitch.

As in her dad filed a restraining order against you? Just file one against her. And stay away from her and her friends... it's a lose-lose situation. Just ignore her sorry ass in the future. If she calls you, just write it down in a logbook amd report her to the authorities.

no. he's suing me.

like taking it to court trying to make me pay money.

i have been ignoring her, thats why she's tryin to screw me over.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Dec 8 2003, 03:02 AM
I got kicked out of my house and now i'm about to buy a plane ticket to Indiana from Texas, to room with Brian and James......

other then that, we went to the street races and showed a lightning that a 5.0 still has grunt. Dynoed a friends built z28 also.

Lol, come to Panama City and help me move into my new place, I'll let you sleep in the closet if you don't talk shit :)

what in the hell is he suing for?????
on what grounds????????

looks like you have 2 options
1- fuck her mom
2- run an 8 man train on her

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 8 2003, 07:28 PM
what in the hell is he suing for?????
on what grounds????????

looks like you have 2 options
1- fuck her mom
2- run an 8 man train on her

hahaha :bo:

I vote numero uno. :worthy: :lol:

I'm with Eric, or give her the Dirty River, which is when you give a bitch the most painful anal sex of her life and then ask her to turn around. Just as she turns you surprise her with a low blow, a punch to her lower stomach as hard as you can. Once you land the blow she will shit uncontrollably, shit will flow from her worn out asshole like a dirty fucking river. Then just sit back and enjoy the show.

Oh yeah, and I worked all weekend for free because of the cheap ass military that was staying at our hotel! Silverchild, tell your people to fucking tip us when we do shit for them!

saying that i "verbally assaulted" her and made a "terroristic threat"

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Dec 8 2003, 07:26 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Dec 8 2003, 03:02 AM
I got kicked out of my house and now i'm about to buy a plane ticket to Indiana from Texas, to room with Brian and James......

other then that, we went to the street races and showed a lightning that a 5.0 still has grunt. Dynoed a friends built z28 also.

Lol, come to Panama City and help me move into my new place, I'll let you sleep in the closet if you don't talk shit :)

hahaha.. the closet? fuck that.. i have a place and maybe it WONT be the closet, too bad its fucking 20 degrees there. FUCK INDIANA.

Why are you moving Nick? Thought you were gonna stay at home forever :p

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Dec 8 2003, 08:53 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 8 2003, 07:26 PM
Domeskilla
@Dec 8 2003, 03:02 AM

hahaha.. the closet? fuck that.. i have a place and maybe it WONT be the closet, too bad its fucking 20 degrees there. FUCK INDIANA.

Why are you moving Nick? Thought you were gonna stay at home forever :p

hahaha :withstupid:

:bo:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 8 2003, 08:31 PM
saying that i "verbally assaulted" her and made a "terroristic threat"

terroristic threat??????

WTF did you say????

Back