How young is too young?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicspeed

Okay so i think its kinda weird to ask for non-car realated advice on a honda board but my friend has a situation and I need to figure out how to help him deal with it.

Okay that said this is what happened:

Friday night my friend (Scott) and I got really blazed and decided to crash this Freshman party we knew about. we are both seniors (in highschool) and the party consisted of mostly freshman girls :p.
At the party my friend hit it off with this really cute girl, so the next day we went back to hang out with her and some of her friends.
Scott ends up hooking up with ththis girl and then a little later we find out she is 13 and in 7th grade :blink:.
Normally I would slap the shit out of my friend because he we are 17 and he hooked up with a 13 year old.

BUT
Having met this girl I cant justify doing that, because she is more mature that a lot of girls that are much older (she is more mature than my girlfriend who is a junior). And she is also a lot better looking that many seiors at my school.
Scott is freaking out cuz he thinks this girl is really cool but the age gap is totally messing with his mind.

I was hoping for some input cuz I really have no idea how to treat this situation and Scott needs some suport. :feedback:

:cliffs:
Crashed a freshman party
Friend (17) hooked up with a cute girl (13)
Age gap is wigging him out
I dont know what to tell him
Need some input

thanks

-Aidan

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 2 2004, 11:18 AM
13's bad dude....

its not so much the GAP, as her age. fuck man that's middle school.

:withstupid:

Does he really wanna be changing her diapers for the next 3 years??

Next time crash at a senior party and hook up with 16 and 17 year olds.

You guys don't know the laws very well. He's technically not a pedophile just for seeing her, and he wouldn't be even if he made it with her...he's only 17. You're not a legal adult until you're 18, which would make it statutory rape (basically illegal even if she consents.)

Although, it's still wrong and he should get girls his own age.

13 ? Nah.. too young. That's like, playing with toys kinda age.

Of course, I still play with toys.

-> Steve

She's just a baby, and for most part - And you'll agree soon enough, You're a youngin' too. Concentrate less on getting tail and more of making something for yourself. That's going to pay off forever. Dating anyone at your age - young or old - Isn't going to be permanent.

And heaven help ya if it is permanent (I stayed with my high school girlfriend for 11 years, would I do it again ? Nope! )

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 2 2004, 11:40 AM
13 ? Nah.. too young. That's like, playing with toys kinda age.

Of course, I still play with toys.

-> Steve

She's just a baby, and for most part - And you'll agree soon enough, You're a youngin' too. Concentrate less on getting tail and more of making something for yourself. That's going to pay off forever. Dating anyone at your age - young or old - Isn't going to be permanent.

And heaven help ya if it is permanent (I stayed with my high school girlfriend for 11 years, would I do it again ? Nope! )

Hell Yeah, been with my girl since Junior year of high school, a little over 3 years. Yeah its great sometimes, but then some hot ass girl smiles at you at the mall or something and you realize you can't go after her. That shit fucking sucks, its happened many times since i've been here in San Diego.

Oh yeah, i was just kidding man, no way in hell you should get with that girl, too young.

I think it needs to be clarified that it is not I who is getting with this girl, I have a girlfriend for the last 6 months.

That said, this 13 year old could easily pass for 16, that is why i cant justify beating the crap out of my friend. :slap:

--Aidan

i'm still gonna have to go with the riiiiiggghhhttt... your "friend"

don't worry, your secret's safe with me...
lol

I seriously hope I don't have a daughter so I don't have to worry about some of you sick fuckers... <_<

With young girls striving to look so much older and hotter,

And young boys getting more and more perverse,

Our daughters are going to school in locked LandsKnecht armor suits. Seriously.

As far as the 3 year post-high school relationship, I could offer my advice in my new book, titled:

"Buck up Camper! Yeah, your life is bad, but it can, and will, get worse!"

-> Steve

whats the advangtage of a 12 year old boy in the shower....being able to slick his hair back and make it a 8 year old girl... all i gotta say is be careful i have been with young girls. bout im only 18 and the youngest i messed with was 14 but i was 16 at the time.

13 is too young, no questions. There is no way that she is emotionally capable of having a serious relatoinship with you(r friend). If you are in high school I would say that 15 is the lower bound, even that is pushing it. I was in that situation for a while, dated her for almost 4 years and it really didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back