How young is too young?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 11:56 AM
I seriously hope I don't have a daughter so I don't have to worry about some of you sick fuckers... <_<

now thats funny.......

If I was that girl's father and found out "your friend" hooked up with my daughter, I would beat the living fucking shit out of you...er "him"

OK think of it this way, you 17 yr old friend brings this girl over the house , his parents meet said 13 yr old and flip out. OR you he goes to her house in a car, what fucking kid her age would have a car, let alone what parent of a 13 yr old is gonna let her get in a car with a friend who might be 16. Well getting past that, they find out your 17, hello and welcome to a statutory rape charge.

if she was like 14 going on 15 in two months that'd be a different story.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Feb 2 2004, 11:55 AM
if there's grass on the field play ball...

If not, roll her over and play in the mud. :)

Damn, thats just sick :hmm: :hmm:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 2 2004, 11:18 AM
13's bad dude....

its not so much the GAP, as her age. fuck man that's middle school.

Back in highschool when i used to go to raves, i was at this real good party. It was 16 plus to get in and i was 18 at the time.

There was this fine lookin girl there who i hooked up with, come to find out, after the party her friend tellz me that this girl is only 15!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

I was pissed

Originally posted by deth101+Feb 2 2004, 12:10 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 2 2004, 11:56 AM
I seriously hope I don't have a daughter so I don't have to worry about some of you sick fuckers... <_<

now thats funny.......

I'm not joking, if I found out that my daughter was talkin to even a 17 year old at 13 I would fucking flip out, ground her for life and then have a long talk with that kids parents...

I took a delivery the other night and this fuckin (I'm guessing) 12-14 year old girl answers the door in nothing but socks and a long tshirt...her fuckin dad was right behind her but I'm sittin there thinking what the fuck? Why would you let your daughter answer the door in that shit?

I may not be 250 lbs of muscle but...like most dads I see I'm going to be way too overprotective of my daughter.

:concur:

13s too young, she probablly doenst even have a regular "cycle" yet.

if i found out my (nonexsitent) 13yo daughter was seeing a 17 yo dude, i would have a LONG talk wiht the young lad in which i was holding a gun the entire time. and the Kids parents would know for sure.

My rule of thumb is 3 years younger then me, IF shes hot enough to be worth it, when i was a senior i dated sophmores like crazy and made out with a few freshmen chicks. Plus when i was 18 i quit messing around with younger chicks, so its all good, 4 years is just too much though id have to say.

I'd say WTF does he want to date a 13 yr old for??? hit it and quit it is ok but the fact that he has a "dilemma" is just wrong...

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Feb 2 2004, 02:49 PM-->
My rule of thumb is 3 years younger then me, IF shes hot enough to be worth it, when i was a senior i dated sophmores like crazy and made out with a few freshmen chicks. Plus when i was 18 i quit messing around with younger chicks, so its all good, 4 years is just too much though id have to say.
:concur:

brc80
@ Feb 2 2004, 03:07 PM
My g/f is 4 years younger then me, but theres a diffrence between 14/17 and 19/23.

:concur: too

Originally posted by civicspeed@Feb 2 2004, 11:16 AM
Okay so i think its kinda weird to ask for non-car realated advice on a honda board but my friend has a situation and I need to figure out how to help him deal with it.

Okay that said this is what happened:

Friday night my friend (Scott) and I got really blazed and decided to crash this Freshman party we knew about. we are both seniors (in highschool) and the party consisted of mostly freshman girls :p.
At the party my friend hit it off with this really cute girl, so the next day we went back to hang out with her and some of her friends.
Scott ends up hooking up with ththis girl and then a little later we find out she is 13 and in 7th grade :blink:.
Normally I would slap the shit out of my friend because he we are 17 and he hooked up with a 13 year old.

BUT
Having met this girl I cant justify doing that, because she is more mature that a lot of girls that are much older (she is more mature than my girlfriend who is a junior). And she is also a lot better looking that many seiors at my school.
Scott is freaking out cuz he thinks this girl is really cool but the age gap is totally messing with his mind.

I was hoping for some input cuz I really have no idea how to treat this situation and Scott needs some suport. :feedback:

:cliffs:
Crashed a freshman party
Friend (17) hooked up with a cute girl (13)
Age gap is wigging him out
I dont know what to tell him
Need some input

thanks

-Aidan

way too fucking young

maybe a 15 and 18 year old or something, not 13

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 11:31 AM
You guys don't know the laws very well. He's technically not a pedophile just for seeing her, and he wouldn't be even if he made it with her...he's only 17. You're not a legal adult until you're 18, which would make it statutory rape (basically illegal even if she consents.)

Although, it's still wrong and he should get girls his own age.

You still can get in trouble if you're more than 2 years older.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Feb 2 2004, 04:20 PM

You still can get in trouble if you're more than 2 years older.

the laws vary state to state. in MD is a maximum of 4 years difference.

I think we should surgically detach girl's clitorises when they are 12 years old.

Then when they turn 18, we should re-attach them somehow.

problem solved.

so we should cut off guys' nuts at 12 and then reattach them when they're 18 <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back