How young is too young?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by silver@Feb 2 2004, 05:22 PM
so we should cut off guys' nuts at 12 and then reattach them when they're 18 <_<

No @ 8

It's like this to me. 2 years younger in highschool is alright. 3 Years is pushing it. because really its like a younger maturity type deal. 4 years younger is just ugh, man you're fucking sad.

And you know if she's a virgin and you do her, and she'll be a big time ho after you break up with her because that's how she'll think things will be all the time. I call it ruining the chick, and personally I am not for it in anyway.

Is she too young? If you have to ask, she is. You shouldn't even get involved. If I was your friend, I'd be more worried about her dad than the law...

you gotta watch out for the young people on an emotional level too. they dont know what the fuck to do with "love" feelings, get all caught up in the game and get mind fucked for every other guy they meet...

and it would suck to be one of those guys that has a young girls life on their hands cause she lost her shit and jumped off a building... happened to a friend of mine and he's pretty fucked in the head...

thats something you never wanna have to deal with...

leave the teenies alone... i mean tell your "friend" to leave them alone

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Feb 2 2004, 10:55 AM
if there's grass on the field play ball...

If not, roll her over and play in the mud. :)

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

holy shit thats the funniest thing ive ever heard

Ok, there's too many responses to read them all so I'm just gonna give my opinion.

When I was 13 I dated a guy that was 16 or 17. Only problem was the parents. Most women are more mature then men, so you can't really judge by age, you need to judge by the individual. Once he turns 18 though, its statutory rape, so he better watch out if he decides to persue this. I ended up dating the guy for 4 years, so it was worth it.

Besides, I'm no one to judge... I dated a guy that was 13 years older than me. It would've worked out too if it wasn't for other people judging our relationship. Got to be too much to handle. He's going to have to make the decision for himself whether he wants to risk it.

Originally posted by SasSi@Feb 2 2004, 04:04 PM
Besides, I'm no one to judge... I dated a guy that was 13 years older than me. It would've worked out too if it wasn't for other people judging our relationship. Got to be too much to handle. He's going to have to make the decision for himself whether he wants to risk it.

haha, thats pretty fucking sick

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 2 2004, 09:56 AM
I seriously hope I don't have a daughter so I don't have to worry about some of you sick fuckers... <_<

:werd:

or at least have a few older sons to beat the shit out of anyone who tries to "hook up" with her.

You(r friend) is a sick fuck. That is way too young. Have fun warping some young girls mind and making her a total whore.

C'mon, guys! If she's old enough to crawl, she's in the right position.

:puke: Seriously, tho, that's waaaaaaayyyyy to fucking young. If I were her father you(r friend) would be pissing into a bag for the rest of your(his) life.

IF SHES OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED, SHES OLD ENOUGH TO BUTCHER, LIKE U SAID IT ALL DEPENDS ON MATURITY LEVEL, AND REALLY FOR THE AGE BUDDY IS, THAT ISNT A BIG BIG DEAL, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

If you’re a real friend, don't let him ruin or scar the 13-year-old emotions....

coz you know they won't last forever.... you guys can't get any from girls your own age......... :D

alright, tell your friend, "you fucked up once, don't go back for seconds!" Just think, next year, he can go to jail for banging her....now come on, why mess with that?

But however, I am down with as long as they are over both over 18, its legal, (maybe sick at times) but doesn't matter either their ages...

Don't take the poon away from other 7th graders...let them have fun too...they don't need you taking their women away from them.

That is WAY too young. Who cares how them two feel about each other, the jury/state/judge/government/girls parents arent going to care when it comes time to put him away (jail).

Call him a cradle robber and he will stop.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 2 2004, 08:33 PM
That is WAY too young. Who cares how them two feel about each other, the jury/state/judge/government/girls parents arent going to care when it comes time to put him away (jail).

Call him a cradle robber and he will stop.

:withstupid:

Make fun of him....that should stop him, swift blows to get him to stop may help as well...if you don't want to hit him, or he doesn't wanna get hit, just think of it this way: better than what her dad will do to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back