How young is too young?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude bottom line next year he will be 18 and he will have to end it

In maryland only the parents can press charges if the girl is over 16 and under 18 but if shes under 16 ANYONE can press charges

Just remember even if you/him were dating her and she says its ok you/him will be called a sex afender "sp" people will look at him/you as a rapest or child molester
that will carry with you to anywhere you go unless you leave the country

right now Im 20 and Im dating a 17 year old depending on how things go "with her parents liking me" chances are I WILL NOT have sex with her till shes 18

if her parents love me then thats another story but if not its just not worth it all.. all they have to do is call the cops and I would be in deep shit

just remember you always have a hand or two =) also if you get board you can play some solo watersports =)

agreed- and although the girl might seem mature or whatever, she isn't- You can really ruin a person by screwing around with them at that age- I had sex when I was 14 with a 14 year old and I still messed that girl up in the head even though there was no age gap- just be careful, you don't wanna be responsible for ruining a girl psychologically!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 2 2004, 06:16 PM
:wall: :hide: :imgone: Take her to New Mexico....13's legal there...

Hmm, :looks up the address to the local high schools:

I am soo going to hell.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 2 2004, 08:51 PM
:lol: that's very true, maybe that'll teach him to mess around with girls that still play in the ball pit at McDonalds

im 18 and still love those ball pits, they kick ass

Originally posted by lsvtec@Feb 2 2004, 07:35 PM
Hmm, :looks up the address to the local high schools:

I am soo going to hell.

You fucker, I KNEW you didn't move to New Mexico for school!

Originally posted by djyox+Feb 3 2004, 09:47 AM-->
Originally posted by zaneithan@Feb 3 2004, 01:40 AM
Slammed90Lude
@Feb 2 2004, 08:51 PM
:lol: that's very true, maybe that'll teach him to mess around with girls that still play in the ball pit at McDonalds

im 18 and still love those ball pits, they kick ass

they would be fun....but what the fuck is that smell???

:werd: The balls (not sack balls) always smell like funk (like sack balls)

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Feb 2 2004, 09:17 PM
can u say...michael jackson

um...he'd be tryin to get with 13 year old boys if he was michael jackson... :unsure:

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 3 2004, 01:31 AM
Only 13 in NM if you're having homosexual relations... hetero is 16.

Have you ever been to NM? Most of the girls there are barefoot & pregnant by 16. I'm NOT kidding! When I went to Albuquerque, it was like the "cool thing" to be a young pregnant teenager & play house. SO SICK & so sad! :(

I can't believe we're still talking about this.......

bottom line - SHE IS TOO FUCKING YOUNG!

Originally posted by SasSi+Feb 3 2004, 05:35 PM-->
@Feb 3 2004, 01:31 AM
Only 13 in NM if you're having homosexual relations... hetero is 16.

Have you ever been to NM? Most of the girls there are barefoot & pregnant by 16. I'm NOT kidding! When I went to Albuquerque, it was like the "cool thing" to be a young pregnant teenager & play house. SO SICK & so sad! :(

How much of NM have you actually seen??? That is a very small subset of the population. Definately not the case at the universities. However you are correct that it is sad that this population does exist.

It's funny how this state is so very catholic so they teach "Abstinence Awareness" rather than sex ed and the use of contraceptives. It's no wonder that we have that group of pregnant 16 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back