How young is too young?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my friends used to have a saying "get to them before the hair does."

j/k. anyways, i think it all depends on what race u are. i know some asian girls here that are 13 or 14 and they date guys 18 -21. from what they tell me its ok to date guys a lot older than they are. i dont know if thats really true but i see it here all the time. but i do think you should have a talk with your friend because it is sick. anyways thats just my 2 cents.

Bleah...

Chloe- haven't been there for any period of time long enough to see stuff like that- but you can find that anywhere. BFE Oklahoma wasn't much better.

Eric- that's funny. Religion before realism... yup.

racerguy_77- race doesn't have a damn thing to do about it... but I have seen my share of Asian girls dating older guys. I think it's more of a fetish thing on the part of the guy- usually it's an older white guy. No offense to anyone here... I've seen that trend with all combination of races though.

Man I cannot believe I am just now finding this post anyways if it was not already said...
If there is no grass of the field turn her over and play in the mud...

Anyways if you are questioning it, you or "your friend" should not get near it. You messed up once at a party cool, but no need to go and get on the register sex offenders list. :)

wowo that is too young, and i think about it and wuldn't even let my daughter date ya if i had one. get someone your own age, not much you can have in common with a 13 y/o. shit she can't even see a rated r movie.

Way too young dude I'm 26 and have a 3 year old daughter. When she's 13 if she has some 17 year old guy trying to get with her I'll hurt him :axe:

definatly steer clear of the 13year olds , i thought i was bad trying to get with some 15year olds , atleast try and stay within 2years of age

Dude, I'm 21 , got a 13 year old sis, I'd knock your buddy's teeth out

first of all no offense to anyone here.

Calesta- i just got done talking to some people and from what they told me i would have to disagree with what you said. i think race does have something to do with it. i talked to my g/f who is hmong, her dad and her mom who are from thailand, and some friends. they all told me the same thing. they said it is perfectly fine to date and marry young girls who are in their teens. maybe it is just the people who i talked to who are weird. keep in mind that i am going by what they say and do not want to disrespect anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back