Hpi Micros

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

just wondering what you people thought of these new little toys....I got mine last year, and now started hoppen it up now everyone else wants in on the deal, so we're making a little track outta pvc pipe and haven some races this year. And if anyone wants to buy just the bare bones kit from me, I will hook you up.....its all put together....I just picked up another whole deal and have an extra....fun little toys that are small enough for your house....

there's a video on kazaa that shows those little boogers doing 200+mph.

I was into 1/10 RC Cars for a while, still have my T3 and my TC3. I never got into the Mini cars though.

I had an HPI Mini it used all of the 1/10 scale stuff inside thing just riped, they also made the HPI Nitro Mini...never tryed one of those.

Yeah the car doing 200+ is on a line to spin around and around and uses a fuel tank from control line airplanes, basicaly saying the faster it goes the more gas it trys to push into the motor. and also the gear was so big on that car that as you can see they had to spin it just to start it, and then keep spinning it to get it to move fast enough just to go under its own power.

But yeah if anyone is intrested in getting into one of these let me know I can hook you up with a deal, I know I have an extra remote around here somewhere....my great idea is to make one of these into a pan style rc car. get the weight down and out to the sides so it will handle like a dream. But if your looken to buy $100 + SH and I will send you the car and remote with all the things to make it work, you would just need a esc and bat. or make an offer, also for $10 more I will throw in a big block motor, witch got the HPI micro over 40mph. its almost too much power for inside your house...PM me or e-mail me if you have any questions

i actually raced on weekends and won a few times, but i found out that racing rc cars is almost as expensive as the real thing. i think i dropped about 2500 on those damn things.

DSCN3049.jpg

Thats a kick ass pic.

Car and driver had one and at first they made it sound like it was a real car by the way they described it, then they said the single piston could rev up to 18k rpm DAMN

holy shit, I just downloaded that movie, shit that thing was fast. That thing was pulling so many G's it is not even funny. That must be one strong fuel line.

I think they might have fast foward on that video cuz u can see the flag and the birds moving very quickly in the background

i have a micro rs4 with the civic body if anyone can help me post pics on here ill post some pics of the body, its in pieces right now because i have to replace the belt. i also have the team associated RC10GT 2 wheel drive stadium truck ill post some pics of that as well if you guys want.

Originally posted by djyox@Mar 19 2003, 02:49 PM
I had an HPI Mini it used all of the 1/10 scale stuff inside thing just riped, they also made the HPI Nitro Mini...never tryed one of those.

Yeah the car doing 200+ is on a line to spin around and around and uses a fuel tank from control line airplanes, basicaly saying the faster it goes the more gas it trys to push into the motor. and also the gear was so big on that car that as you can see they had to spin it just to start it, and then keep spinning it to get it to move fast enough just to go under its own power.

But yeah if anyone is intrested in getting into one of these let me know I can hook you up with a deal, I know I have an extra remote around here somewhere....my great idea is to make one of these into a pan style rc car. get the weight down and out to the sides so it will handle like a dream. But if your looken to buy $100 + SH and I will send you the car and remote with all the things to make it work, you would just need a esc and bat. or make an offer, also for $10 more I will throw in a big block motor, witch got the HPI micro over 40mph. its almost too much power for inside your house...PM me or e-mail me if you have any questions

hey djyox do you have an extra servo esc and radio lyin around or know someone that wants to get rid of any of the things i just listed, i need these to complete my micro.....how much do you want for the big block motor ?

how do you post pics....if someone will tell me how to do it il post some of my civic body

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Mar 21 2003, 02:44 AM
how do you post pics....if someone will tell me how to do it il post some of my civic body

everyone asks this.. is it that hard to click on the "IMG' buttom right above where you type your reply to a post?

(it has to be uploaded on the internet though)

whats the scale on the r4?

Here's my RS4 with a .12 motor... it's decent... can't get it tuned for shit though :(

rs4_m5_c.jpg

rs4_m5.jpg

those are badass. my friend had an offroad one, but never cleaned the filter, so he fed up the engine pretty good.

do the bodys come painted? i saw somewhere that lead me to believe that they don't.

i have one...but its the traxxas .... i kinda screwed it up going into a curb...LOL..the front suspension is out of wack... but man, i ran it to the ground .... gave it to my bro...needs about $40 in parts, and a good cleaning to get it running again ....

was gonna sell it, but dont know anyone willing to buy it ...hehe

Back