hrm... first pics of the new EF!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Well, as some of you know, I purchased a new daily driver yesterday.

1991 Civic HB Std.
4-speed
bone stock

First pics are from when I first checked out the car. All pics are taken with a phone cam cause my real cam was jacked up by my grandma.

09-24-05_1026.jpg

09-24-05_1027.jpg

09-24-05_1028.jpg

It has some faygo stickers, but those will be removed as soon as I buy some razorblades. I need some goo gone to get rid of the ones on the body panels.

This next one was taken a few minutes ago on the mountain road next to my house.

10-02-05_1639.jpg

Here's a chop of what the car will eventually look like. Stickers removed, windows tinted, dropped a little, running on 15" Rota TrackRs.

hatchlowerdwwithwheels.jpg

I'll get some better pics when I get another camera.

add to the chop: painted front and rear bumper, side molding and door handle, would look tight yo.

ef's are cool

now drop an ls in there for cheap and still get good gas milage with some fun factor :mrgreen:

looks good man! :thumbsup:

and damn do you have some sticker-removing ahead of you. :p

nice :thumbsup: bout damn time you got back into a honda :laugh:

Nice lookin ride. But I think I finally see what the White is missing: It NEEDS a graphic of some sort. All that white is like a blank canvas.

Also, that white doesn't seem to show up any ambient detail (No reflections) so it always looks washed out. Get a Mugen black / orange full size decal for the sides, and then you're talkin :)

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
what are the plans.

For now, get all the little glitches worked out.

new passenger side axle, climate control unit, new wiper/headlight switch, and get a smaller steering wheel (non-tilt column pwns me), remove stickers, thorough detailing and use of Back-to-Black for the bumpers and trim. I already have a short shifter and exhaust planned (factory system rotted).

As time goes on, assuming the engine doesn't go...

15x7 Rota Track R http://machiii.net/wheels/TrackR.html
KYB GR2 struts
Neuspeed Sport springs
New core support
New radiator
source an a/c condenser
new carpet kit

Once all that is completed I'll start looking into a motor swap. Not sure what variety of swap though. Probably just an LS with intake and exhaust.

Back