HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I figured as much. But also figured Id throw that out there just in case. Especially now that Injens joined the thread.

next question. is it going to be cafe press style? ive never bought anything from them so im not sure on the quality.
no. their stuff sucks.

I will be having them made locally at a t-shirt shop. a buddy of mine got his construction co tshirts and hoodies made there and they are pretty good quality. I'm just trying to see how many to make. The more I make at once, the cheaper they are. But, I can't afford to be stuck with 50 left over shirts as i will have to front the cost.

Its almost winter - make hs hoodiez.

yes, this is on the plan.

I saw a kid on campus last week wearing a hoodie with just the honda logo...I want it

I cannot legally print anything with a copyright/trademark logo on it.

i would have to see designs first.
shirts and hoodies would be pretty cool.

designs is obviously the next step. if you have any ideas, paint 'em out.

Those thin script stickers that some people put on their rear quarter window would be good. And for the shirts/hoodies the HS logo that appears in the address bar when your on the site coupled with Hondaswap.com down one sleeve would look good if there's some long sleeve T's.
Shop/mechanic type shirts would be bad ass if they're not too expensive. But im guessing they would be.
shop shirts are mad loot... usually $45+ PLAIN. add in the logo/embrodery and it will be a 50-60 cost. i don't think they would sell well and i likely won't be making those.

^I think that would look cool as the main graphic.......but on the back have a sexy latino wearing a g string standing next to a civic with lambo doors and 20s that would be mad tyte
negative. :ban:
I mean if you want a dude in a G string on your shirt that's your right as a homo american. Maybe B will special order that for you. But for the rest of us hetero Hondaswappers I think we could do without. Or did you mean latina? Either way the 20s and Lambos aren't really my style either.
:ban:
maybe a lanyard that says hondaswap.com...
im down for tees,hoodies and stickers...i actually am going to be buying s hoodie here soon for winter
wtf is a lanyard?

a lanyard is that thing you clip onto your keys..its like a lopp that you can puit over your neck..this is the one i have right now
Honda_s.jpg

do you have designs yet? maybe make a thread for everyone to subbmit their ideas? you should post up your ideas so we can look!!!

Whoa I was tryin to keep the shirts as hetero as possible lol. I somewhat have designed shirts in the past for various people/organizations. Ill try to have some ideas drawn up tonight and upload them at work.

Ill take some t shirts a hoodie and some stickers.

That is good to hear B. If you get rolling on it and start having some made up I would happily pay up front to help offset some of your out of pocket expenses.

5xvlp1.jpg

Maybe something like this? Shortsleeve for this then hoodies/longsleeve would have the words down the arm? Black fabric and white letters. Just a suggestion

igdxdl.jpg

Last edited:
i think the 'hs' on front and hondswap.com across that back shoulder area would be cool.

Back