HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a hondaswap sticker on my car and old monitor, so nope to those, but I'd like a Hondaswap T/hoodie.

I should burn the T from that other site I no longer go to now.

no idea. i haven't even gone to the shop for pricing yet.
the design, colors, and sizes, as well as qty batch will certainly determine this, plus shipping.
yeah when my dad had all the stuff made up for the company. it was expensive as hell. and he ordered a decent qnty. too.

oh and if you do go with this, post up a pole on the design your thinking about

i'm dating a girl who does this stuff B, She works for Barker Specialty..Let me know if you want to talk to her, its right in cheshire

man if you want some good quality work, check out these places:

Fredbear Designs Custom Embroidery
:: KIK - Kustomz Ink Klothing ::
Graphic Disorder

ALL these places do badass work. me and a buddy of mine got some embroidered work shirts for our site done at Fred Bear Designs and they did a badass job. i think they charged us like $40 for our sites logo on the back (huge logo) and our names on the front. oh and these are Dickies work shirts too. we are currently getting some tshirts made by Graphic Disorder. they do some badass work too. i havent had anything done by KIK but ive seen there work and it was just as badass too. hope those links help in finding a place to get them done.

theres also stitchwaves in willimantic..they do embroidery and i think the vinyl on cloth shit(forgot what its called0

Well, if I know B, he doesn't want anything fancy. Just simple swag.

I'd be in for a hoodie or two. I always can use hoodies.

I could go for a few stickers and a tee shirt. Would make a nice testament to the amount of time I waste here:p

speaking for the ladies of HS, i'd love to see a cute tanktop with the HS centered on the front, and hondaswap.com down low on the hemline on the back. white (w/black letters), black (w/white or gray letters), light blue and pink (with black/grey letters). I'd pay $18-20 for such a thing. and i'd rock one of each. braless. :D

ps guys into tiny titties don't need to picture that at all. but those that like cans, can.

I know I love me some cans!

And I really hope this works out B, I wanna rock some HS gear now.

And for the shirts/hoodies the HS logo that appears in the address bar when your on the site coupled with Hondaswap.com down one sleeve would look good if there's some long sleeve T's.
That was gonna be my suggestion also. The HS logo favicon fits the bill perfectly. As far as text on the sleeve, that would be cool, but I think it should be small and down on the lower arm and say Hondaswap.com. Text that is too large on the arm would look like crap IMO.

Back