HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondaswap wet tank top contest thread? :ph34r:

I got lazy and didnt draw up any originals, but here a work long sleeve T-shirt I have that has the same general layout I mentioned. Small company name on chest, "tagline" down sleeve. I'll get on the designs now.
untitledsdfh.jpg

Got a few designs together. Just some basic stuff. The HS favicon can be moved to center if preferred. but you get the general idea's.
Edit. Well they got mixed up so I gotta do them seperately. My Bad.

Possibly throw the CRX silhouette on the back or something

Last edited:
Goin a little out there on this one. I'm looking for B Series schematics/blueprints to keep it Honda related. But for now a Garret GT15 turbo. And a Del Sol. Ideally it would be in true blue print form but thats a little hard with MS Paint and what original I was dealt. Same back for both. And everything could be moved, spun, and such to make it more appealing of course.

Attachments

• 8F.GIF
    8F.GIF
    17.8 KB · Views: 214
lol. I figured most would want their own car. But I can only work with what I find. I found an sixth and eighth gen civic. But no Fits.

dont put a car on it at all, just HS and ghost in something, but not a car or a turbo

lol. Yea, couldnt think of much else to ghost. And I wouldnt want them that bold, but again I'm workin with MSP on a work PC. I was looking at these pics too.

Last edited:
i have been looking for some smail/turbo decals for a while now. when i get my car painted and the tint done i want to put one one each of my rear qrtr, glass.

Back