HS gear poll

interested in HS gear?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

http://customink.com Has a cool Shirt Creator, just something to play with.

What type of printing are you going to do? Screen? Vinyl? Embroidery?

If you go with vinly (cheapest I believe) You need to go with shitty/worn out looking graphics and lettering to start, otherwise it'll crack the third time you wash/dry it and look like ass from there out...

Also, I'm a fan of the "athletic fit" t-shirts.. Less baggy.. Fits much better, looks more refined than a sheet with a head hole in it.

Last edited:
front.jpg

back.jpg

i think the HS logo in the middle of the chest and then hondaswap across the back somewhere would be best..its simple yet gets the job done

I'm sure my grandma would love a pair of ^those^...

You know what? We should just put the fucking CRX on the shirt.

I'm so close to getting a rust-free 89 rex that came out of storage.

and double post..but i wouldnt mind a rex on the shirt...seems like every HS regular has had or does have a rex..or will be gettin 1 soon..

Damn I hope you're right. Im a regular I feel but I don't yet meet the CRX criteria. Honestly though I'd almost rather a regular EF Si hatch. but at least its still an EF. There's a damn clean, no rust California 90 or 91 Si on eBay with a buy it now of 2k. If I could in time id sell the Si for 4-5k, pick that up, poor man Type-R swap it, and put the little left over cash towards the motorcycle payments. But that's for another thread.

Its red, isn't it.. All the CRXs I find that are really good deals are always RED. My first rex was red. I didn't like it. I re-painted it, and every little scratch through the gunmetal paint was bright friggin red. Blar.

I want a nice, clean white CRX.. Or, another one, lol.. I want to make a hypermiller project out of it. One with a full, perfect interior and exterior, and the only mods will be things that increase the gas mileage.. Lean burn swap, under body panels and diffusers, etc.. But I don't have another $3k to blow on a clean shell.. Not right now anyway, the other rex is eating all my spare change.

I'll have the twins. One all go no comfort driving machine, and one full comfort enjoyable touring machine.

Shit. Back on topic!

Big HS logo, centered on the chest, just like the one in the address bar.. Then "HONDASWAP.COM" written across the upper back.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Sorta kinda.. Fonts are wrong, but you get the idea.

or.. Bah, red X'd.. See below!

Attachments

• HS.jpg
    HS.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Back