hs has over 10,000 members!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

i was checking out the members list, and i noticed that while we have over 10000 members, there are 3,733 that have never even posted once. i also noticed that there are only about 237 members that have posted 200 times or more. so i think that to have a congrats thread about reaching 200 (or 500, or every thou) posts isnt out of line. in fact, there are happy birthday threads all over the place. can you believe about one third of our membership has never participated? and these are people that have members since july last year. wow. out of 10,000 members, i am ranked right around 234 or so in post traffic. thats near the top 1/42nd of the list. anyway, here's to the 6,300 or so members that keep the threads alive, and make my work week easier to handle. :beer:

under members. i listed by number of posts. youre number 30. kick ass!

look at "turbo mirage" s info..

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,189

a while back b went through and deleted all of the members that had 0 posts.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 21 2004, 08:22 PM

a while back b went through and deleted all of the members that had 0 posts.

the top 5 have like 44,000 posts...jeebus!
Def_Jam Posted on Jan 21 2004, 08:43 PM
why would people join and then not post anything.

i think they just came in to see tech articles and shitte... other than that, i cant figure.

im #40 thats not too bad.

and theres only 53 members that have more than 1000 posts.

#61 tied with chet!, kinda funny because we both join up on the same date...I dunno if he was here before B changed the boards again or not...

Back