HS in Washington

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hehe, the Valley Russian's don't bluff. They're mostly illegal anyway so they really don't get into trouble. They get deported one week and are back the next. That's why they're so fucking ruthless. They've got nothing to lose.

Hell yeah, Wizzashington, represent y0! i had no clue there were this many Washingtonians here on HS. C00L.

Yeah, most WA members are on CSi and crap.

Some delivery boy, told me to go there, I did for 10 minutes, it was lame.

at my school i know 2 russians that are actualy cool(not even into cars) and only 1 bosnian that isnt(lol we also have bosnians with the russians)

i tell you what though, im up for kickin some russian ass, i have a feeling come this spring it wil start happeeneing,

i remember last year when this russian came to my school and was actualy going to kill my freind ryans

i swear to god theyre all faggs(few exceptions) but yeah, russian asswhoopin time for real
im tired of their crap

Hey all, I'm up here in Mount Vernon, WA nice to see a few neighbors here! About the russians, at least around here (and we have a lot), they are mostly Ukranian sp? And they always make runs down in seattle to steal shit. When I first got my car, I was walking out into the parking lot, and a couple of them came up to me and said [russian accent] hey, I just happen to be able to get some altezzas for your car, you want em'?[/russian accent]!!!

Dirty LS represent throw it up...

yeah i live in Lake Stevens

I dont have a car yet, I had a nice truck once....then I wrecked it.

Aberdeen Yo! I'm like 40 minutes from the beach in Grays Harbor county. Lake Stevens is nice. Made a run up there a few years back to meet some hotties. Then we all hopped in a Jeep and drove to Vancouver BC. Funny enough, ended up in a Ramada room next to a couple of guys from Oregon. Man they were smoked out. They couldn't believe you could smoke weed in the open in Canada.

Good times.......

I live at the end of a road that used to be home to the street-races several years ago. now the cops are so strict around there, they pull you over just cause you are driving an import at night.

on monday night i was stopped for driving slowly through a "no racing zone" at 11pm on my way home from work.

The officer didnt seem to care that there was 2 inches of snow on the ground.
got a written warning for driving a modified vehicle in a known racing zone at night.

i live in puyallup. i have a 92 hatch and a 95 coupe. oh yeah, and f*ck the russians, stealing, c*cks*ck*ng, immigrant thieves that have nothing better to do that eat potatos and steal cars. take your pale, fat ass women home with you when you finally get deported you pieces of sh*t. *whew* i feel better

It's a '92 VX. It's pretty a pretty sweet setup, but I need to work on my suspension a little more, sway and strut bars. I also want to get rid of my S2 coilovers and buy Tanabe springs. I hate phucking with the perches all the time and I don't like the stiff fucking ride the S2 non-progressive springs provide.

Back