HS member pics...post 'em up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo sol

I need some ligaments!!!
It's about time we all got to see what everyone looks like around here on hondaswap so post up the pics! Here's mine:

1.jpg

Let's see the pics guys!

Last edited:
oops... sorry for my stupidity... shoulda looked to see if it existed before starting the thread...

eh.. it happens. but i checked out that thread, it's like 2 years old... there are members that have joined up since that thread was started...

I'm with turbo_sol, I say we make a new picture thread... I tried looking through the old one and it was everyone jerking off to everything that girl from Canada was saying... It's so old and long, no links it in work anyhow =D. People need to stop hatin' and besides, I'm curious what people look like. The gallery is full of cars and crap and it's better to show yourself in a thread, that way you're open for criticism =D. Picking at everyone's goofy pics is half the fun.

Blackwidow, I dig the pose and hey, I'm a geek at heart, it just doesn't show. We make better lovers? Something like that... Wait, am I allowed to be a geek/redneck/skater/acoustic playing hippie that drives a civic with rims/exhaust and lives on a farm? I just described myself and still don't think it's possible. I'll dig up a few pics to post tomorrow after work only to show I look as goofy as I am.

Blackwidow, I dig the pose and hey, I'm a geek at heart, it just doesn't show. We make better lovers? Something like that... Wait, am I allowed to be a geek/redneck/skater/acoustic playing hippie that drives a civic with rims/exhaust and lives on a farm? I just described myself and still don't think it's possible. I'll dig up a few pics to post tomorrow after work only to show I look as goofy as I am.
anything's possible

Back