HS Summer Beach Meet feeler thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
alrighty, Bergy has mentioned the next meet be in Pismo or surrounding area.. i think its an awesome idea.. maybe like an daytime beach meet with overnight partying.. the idea is still in the works but let see what we can do here..

if you interested maybe we can set something up early so we can arrange getting a room or whatever is needed.. lets here some more ideas.. not really sure when exactly this will be, but definitely would like this to happen..

thoughts??

Pismo hell yeah Clint I am in... I know a ton of people up that way, can you say sandrail in the dunes and my jet ski in the water... I love Cali.
By the way Clint have you heard about the huge Honda meet at Eibach???? You should roll

eh, the Eibach thing isnt me.. and my car looks like hell right now anyways

do you have a date in mind?? we'll see what everyone else has to say about this... that way we can arrange a date everyone can make

i'm sure we could find a decent spot along the beach for a little shoot too.. eh Bergy you know any good parking in the area for pictures

Last edited:
eh, the Eibach thing isnt me.. and my car looks like hell right now anyways

do you have a date in mind?? we'll see what everyone else has to say about this... that way we can arrange a date everyone can make

i'm sure we could find a decent spot along the beach for a little shoot too.. eh Bergy you know any good parking in the area for pictures

Let's shoot for somewhere at the end of June or beginning of July except for the 4th obviously.

I'd go to Pismo for an overnight Booze Bonfire Bonanza. I'll supply illegal fireworks for maximum beach party fun. Especially in July. ;)

Back