HS Washington meet up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if anyof you guys make it over to the eastside of the state, we have fri night streetracing at SRP (spokane raceway park)

$5 to get in
a dollar more to race

gates open at 7pm first race at 8pm shuts down at 1am. its an amazing deal. $6 for 5hours of racing.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 28 2004, 11:17 PM

$5 to get in
a dollar more to race

gates open at 7pm first race at 8pm shuts down at 1am. its an amazing deal. $6 for 5hours of racing.

:worthy: :worthy:

$25 at pacific raceways and you might get 3 or 4 runs on a great day :bawling:

Maybe sometime in late May/early June. Hit me or Scott (smonkeyboy) on PM and maybe we'll be motivated to organize something.

BTW, we shouldn't go to Pac Raceways. Too fucking expensive. Maybe yall could train it over to Spo-kompton for six-dollar all-night racing.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 29 2004, 11:11 PM
Maybe sometime in late May/early June. Hit me or Scott (smonkeyboy) on PM and maybe we'll be motivated to organize something.

yeah, better talk to me, cause chris is a lazy fuck.

Linky to the track here in Spokane

lets look at either the 18th 19th of june (Fri-Sat)
or the next week the 25th 26th of june (fri-sat)

let me know which would be better.

as for boobie bars
we have a DeJavu (with fat girls who are still in highschool)
and Stateline its technically in idaho, but its about 30min outside of Spokane, but the girls are hotter.

eat a dick, I was gone for the weekend, faggot.

As far as a place to stay, yall can stay at my parents new place if the meet is in june. that is, as long as you dont mind getting drunk with scott, me and my dad. lol

The money you save by going to Spokompton raceway park over PacRaceways will pay for gas anyway, so i think the meet should be in spokane

Yeah I'm only 17. I don't think I'd be able to go cross-state or anything for a meet up. :(

Scott and i are both going to be on the west side for Memorial Day weekend. We should get together that saturday or sunday. Slammed, you can drive to like, Puyallup/Sumner right?

Sorry mang, I am working that weekend. My only free time to actually meet will probably be in like the beginning summer. I have school right now, and I work weekends, and this summer I'll be working full time but not starting until a few weeks into the summer.

Wussup everybody i just came across this forum recently and have been looking for some racers in washington. FINALLY ive found some! I live in Everett and im pickin up a 97 ek CX on the 10th and droppin in a b18c5 shortly after so if anyone wants to meet up in approx. a month or so im down. lemme knoe.Im out....

well sounds like a group meet isnt gonna happen, but if anyof you guys make it over here on a fri, we have to hit the track, just drop me or chris a PM if/when you plan to be around

Back