http://www.Craigslist.org/FIAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1st email(my email being the bottom one):

horsepower its only about 185 or so. it's not so much of a "race car" but with the right thing's you could push these cars.

let me know. i am taking $8,000 to anyone who buys it within 4 days.

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 12:17:18 AM
Subject: Car on craigslist

How many mod chips does this beast have and how much horsepower does this monster put out? If its a decent amount i might be interested

Last edited:
with the right amount of people im sure you could push that car.... over a cliff.

my arms would bleed from scraping into the speaker if i wanted some wind..

3n53ob3l1ZZZZZZZZZ97b153264713b461108.jpg

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages
Mark as Unread | Print

ReplyReply AllMove...InboxMortgageStock stuff
Flag this message
Possible trade?

Monday, July 13, 2009 1:38 PM

"scott rivkin" <srivkin78@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
sale-wc4hk-1264853623@craigslist.org

I was seeing if you would consider a possible trade. I Have a 2004 Audi 1.8T its auto with 31,200. The car is ok but the gas mileage is only low 20's and i assume your car even with the chip is near 30mpg?. I hit a curb with the rims so there is some road rash on the driver side rims but the car has never been in accident...i have a carfox to prove it. Also can you provide a more detailed description of the audio system..there are no real details on whats in there. Also what tires are on the car. All Season? Summer Performance? Are they ZR rated for high speeds? Are you using Mobile 1 for oil changes? Sorry dont mean to be so picky but i like the car allot but i just would like more details....Also if you cant do a trade i maybe be ab le to come up with $7500 cash

man is this guy serious, its maybe,maybe worth 5,000 but im being generous when i say that because for one what happened with the door speakers that looks tacky and its way to much done for that car, looks to ricey for my taste, should of invested a lot more into the motor....

Or driven its sorry domestic ass like it should have been. to 70000 miles then to the crusher.

Hi scott,

Nice to see someone else appreciates this quality auto that I've spent countless hours and dollars creating. It really is a work of art, don't you think?
I would be interested in a trade for the audi but the curb checked rims probably means the car has been beat on. You probably checked them when you were drifting or something right?
Its ok, everyone gets a little crazy sometimes. So maybe we can just go with a straight sale. $7500 is a little low. I really need to get $8000 out of this car because I'm trying to buy a honda del sol with a vtech engine. I guess its the really fast model with the rare D-1.6 or something? So let me know what'd you'd like to do. Can't wait to hear from you.

hahahahahahahahaha.... omg, this guy can't be serious.

A "vtech" engine with a "rare D16"? I agree... finding a EG with an EX motor and a Vtech phone in it would be pretty damn rare.

I don't think getting all the money in the world for school will help this guy at all...

I actually have a "friend" that just told me that he sold his del sol because it had a racin vtec d series from japan but they left the stock tranny in it, and it broke a linkage cause it couldn't take that kind of power. he's a moron.

Monday, July 13, 2009 2:16 PM

To:
srivkin78@yahoo.com

#yiv1705190526 .hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv1705190526 {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Hey scott, I was talking to one of my friends and he said those audis were nice cars and better than the race honda I was hoping for. Do you have any pics of your car? Is anything do to it? Do you have any mod chips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Possible trade?

Monday, July 13, 2009 2:27 PM

"scott rivkin" <srivkin78@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts

To: ********

The road rash on the rims are from rubbing against the side of a curb...The car is nice it has not been beat on at all...not much of a drifting car due to the fact that its all wheel drive.

Not to sound rude but you really didn't answer any of my questions that I had asked in my previous email. About the Audio System, Tires and oil used in the car and what kind of gas mileage you get out of it. I would really appreciate any details you can give me.

I did get your second email as well. I do have pics i will find them and email them to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I'm so sorry. I get a little carried away on the internet sometimes because of my A.D.D.
The current pictures don't show my new door speakers, but I got some really nice jensen 6x9's in the doors and in the back as well. They are 200 watt speakers so I bought a roadgear 1000 watt amp to run them. It sounds really nice and clear. I think it sounds as good as those expensive polkey speakers my friends talk about. In the back I have 3 Knacker subs I think they are 11's. They are in a custom built box made out of plywood and sprayed to match the color theme on the rest of the car. The box also has neons inside. They light up with the bass and really stand out at car shows. This car will definitely turn heads and get you some ass if you know what I mean.

I use that royal purple oil on this motor. Its the only oil my local shop recommended to me for all the motor work. The shop owner told me its the best insurance to protect my investment. The tires are all Federal 595's. They grip super well and the car really feels like its riding on top of a rail. It goes through the turns as fast as you want.

I get about 35 mpg and a quart of oil per tank. The car only uses oil right now cause the ring gears on the pistons are not broken in yet. But once everything is broken the car won't burn oil anymore. Hope this helps.

Me:
WHAT CONDITION IS THE INTAKE SIDE OF THE EXHAUST VALVES IN? I DON'T WANT SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE DOWN THE ROAD. ALSO HAVE YOU EVER RACED THIS CAR? I'M TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING THAT CAN BEAT UP ON THOSE HONDAS.

Him:
there in great condition. i have only raced it a few times and i have beaten a few hondas. there is nothing wrong with the car. it runs like brand new.

Last edited:
lmao the pistons rings are fried!!!
but once they set they wont leak oil anymore..holy hell

Back