http://www.funnyordie.com/stories/4e561641f4/the-funniest-signs-from-the-rally-to-res

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Clearly pasted the wrong thing in there lol.

oh well.

yup nice title. I win best title of the day. =0

Funny, but just goes to show how disconnected from reality democrats are. The people at the original rally were actually passionate about their cause. These people are simply mocking it.

Funny, but just goes to show how disconnected from reality democrats are. The people at the original rally were actually passionate about their cause. These people are simply mocking it.

I thought the idea was to pull the fear and ignorance out of the original people that are BLINDLY passionate about their cause.

I mean c'mon. People don't have a fucking clue and the machines gear up and suck them in. ON BOTH SIDES.

Some of those signs are pretty damn funny. However, if I would have had the opportunity I would have gone to Becks rally, just as I would have gone to this one. I listen to the conservative talk radio shows while reading the Huffington Post, CNN, ABC, Fox etc. Anyone who gets all of their information from one source is screwing themselves. Everyone has an agenda be it a political agenda or ratings. Stewart and Colbert want ratings as much as the next guy. While I do think they believe a lot of what they are saying that are not exactly fair and balanced themselves.

the "save the clock tower" and "goldie wilson for mayor" signs were my favorite. i was cracking up when i saw that.

Some of those signs are pretty damn funny. However, if I would have had the opportunity I would have gone to Becks rally, just as I would have gone to this one. I listen to the conservative talk radio shows while reading the Huffington Post, CNN, ABC, Fox etc. Anyone who gets all of their information from one source is screwing themselves. Everyone has an agenda be it a political agenda or ratings. Stewart and Colbert want ratings as much as the next guy. While I do think they believe a lot of what they are saying that are not exactly fair and balanced themselves.

True, but they're not fear mongering assholes looking out for corporate dick sucking. If every conservative leader besides beck the fucking moron, wasn't a corporate has been trying to make a buck and look out for his cronies, or a retarded, yes unevolved piece of shit child touching bible thumper, then I might get on board with their politics.

And same goes for those coop food buying, prius driving, pechuli(ok exaggeration), democrats.

fuck the two party system and fuck the voices that be. At least jon stewart doesn't take himself seriously.

I wish russ feingold was still around and didn't lose to an uneducated husband of a rich woman.

[/rant]

True, but they're not fear mongering assholes looking out for corporate dick sucking. If every conservative leader besides beck the fucking moron, wasn't a corporate has been trying to make a buck and look out for his cronies, or a retarded, yes unevolved piece of shit child touching bible thumper, then I might get on board with their politics.

And same goes for those coop food buying, prius driving, pechuli(ok exaggeration), democrats.

fuck the two party system and fuck the voices that be. At least jon stewart doesn't take himself seriously.

I wish russ feingold was still around and didn't lose to an uneducated husband of a rich woman.

[/rant]

Besides all of the obvious.. or not obvious because I understood maybe 39% of what you are trying to say.. I think Jon Stewart takes himself a lot more serious than you think.

Back