Hub Nut size?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

prelude2perfection

Anyone know what size socket to use for the hub nut on an 88 honda prelude gotta put a new cv joint in and dont have anything that big so i gotta buy a new one....

also how do you adjust the fuel mixture im running rich as hell and i want to make it leaner any help

were can i get a camber kit? its lowered 3 in the front and 4 in the ass and i got through tires every 6 months

raise your car up, and you'll stop breaking axels/cv joints and go through less tires, AND handel better.

you can't adjust pressure without buying equpiment to do so...

I don't know the metric size, but I've used an 1 1/4" and it fit perfectly. I have an 89 Civic but I've used the same socket on my friends 88 Prelude, they are the same size.

Originally posted by $k@m Art1$t@Sep 27 2004, 11:37 AM
I don't know the metric size, but I've used an 1 1/4" and it fit perfectly. I have an 89 Civic but I've used the same socket on my friends 88 Prelude, they are the same size.
[post=395226]Quoted post[/post]​

we drive honda's so why use SAE? everything is metric.

Because I couldn't find any metric sizes that were big enough at the local stores at the time. Who cares? It worked fine even with an impact wrench to take off the nut. It fit perfectly with no movement, so I assumed it was an SAE nut instead of a metric. It got the job done and that's what counts.

Back