huge ass party tomm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahah, thats some shit. I thought that little convenience store between sunrise was a huge improvement.

sausagefest 2005. 3 kegs between me and like 20 friends. it was fun, but get fubar fun, not get laid fun. put 3 kegs infront of 20 college kids and werre going to try and drink it all. so now next week when the freshman move in were throwing a party with 2 week old kegs of beast.

Beast is fucking horrible when it's fresh. TWO WEEK old beast? I can't even imagine anyone who would drink that piss.

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 20 2005, 05:37 PM
Beast is fucking horrible when it's fresh. TWO WEEK old beast? I can't even imagine anyone who would drink that piss.
[post=542901]Quoted post[/post]​

1 week, 2 kegs.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 20 2005, 01:49 PM
You're about 1 1/2 hours from Rowan.

I just drove through Milford tonight.........AND PUSHED MY CAR ON THE MAIN STREET YESTERDAY.

You drove through milford and didn't give my ass a ring? wtf

lol, I'm at my apartment anyway, but I'm in Downingtown, PA which I know is right around the corner from you
[post=542861]Quoted post[/post]​

I've never heard of Downingtown, PA before. I go through Milford all the time. My girlfriend's family moved up to Lake Wallenpaupack and now I have to drive through there everytime I go up to her house, unless I take 80 West to Marshall's Creek to 402 to 84 which is about the same time but more mileage.

In milford, I almost killed this dumb bitch with her 4 or 5 kids that she had. I couldn't get the car in gear and didn't want to stop and I'm chugging along at around 15-25mph and these kids run out infront of me as I'm trying to ram the car in gear. She mouthed some stuff to me in the middle of the road and looked at me like I was crazy, even though her stupid ass let her little kids jay walk and run out infront of a moving car and I'm the moron. I was close to giving her a verbal lashing, but I didn't want to let the kids know how big of an idiot their mother was, right infront of them. She was like staring at me when I couldn't move and I think she thought I was going to beat her up or something because I was stuck right in the spot that they ran out infront of me. The young girl behind me that was moderately cute and had a nice body was tailgating me since Jersey and I had almost had it up to my neck in shit and almost blew my cork after being all revved up coming from the gym and then having car problems. I hopped out of the car and she offered her cell phone to me, even though I had one and then I pushed the car myself, steered it, jumped in and hit the brake and then parked it. Everyone was impressed...i was pissed. :)

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 20 2005, 04:37 PM

RWQ.

Make sure you keep the Beast cold atleast so it doesn't get anymore skunked...although when thats brewed its already skunked.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Aug 21 2005, 01:20 AM-->
@Aug 20 2005, 04:37 PM

RWQ.

Make sure you keep the Beast cold atleast so it doesn't get anymore skunked...although when thats brewed its already skunked.
[post=543017]Quoted post[/post]​

its not that bad, be a college kid. at least its not natural ice,

Back