HUGE BLOW OUT SALE!! MANY Integra and Civic Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRlover
user_offline.gif

Last Activity: 09-05-2007 05:21 AM

I quote myself

tell someone who gives a fuck and who has been online in the past year.

how much for the d16z6 swap i dont need the tranny but how much the good the bad all that stuff???

Willis
Army Strong

do you still have the front door panels? are they manual window or power? if manual how much to ship them to 31406? and are they black

do you still have the front door panels? are they manual window or power? if manual how much to ship them to 31406? and are they black

yes, they're $1,000,000 a piece. Power windows. Shipping is an additional $9,000,000,000. And no, they're chrome with 24k gold specs. bitch.

Why does everyone care whether I post here...maybe he still has what I want, or maybe he has new ones who knows, but no one needs rude comments from kids.

Before you talk to us about being kids, take a look at the forum. Click on his name or something. Be smart. I get pissed off because all you noobs sign up, post in this thread, without paying any fucking attention to any thread dates, or his last time signed onto Honda Swap for that matter, and never post again.

This thread was made by GSRlover, almost a year ago. 5-30-07.
When I click on his name, this is the very first thing I see.
GSRlover
user_offline.gif

Last Activity: 09-05-2007 03:21 AM

Please note his last activity.

Post here all you want, but you won't get an answer from him, you won't get your part from him. He won't ever tell you the price of shipping, or weather he still has the part or not at all.

Have a nice day.

Holy Shit. Are You Fucking Joking? This Thread Is Not Being Used Any More! The Thread Starter Is Not Going To Give You A Price,pics, Or Any Other Fucking Thing You Are Looking For. He Has Not Been Active Since 2007. Look At The Thread Starter Before You Go Asking Stupid Questions That Will Nevr Get Answers!

Back