HUGE BLOW OUT SALE!! MANY Integra and Civic Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

See you just sit around and make fun of everyone ...because you are a dick. I dont live my life in civic forums finding threads to make fun of people in. I saw a thread, I posted in it, then you also went and posted in the SAME dead thread. Is this your web site, because if it isn't then why do you get mad when I don't check dates. Does it affect you? Does my post make your aviators get to tight and then cause your uncontrollable rage to set in forcing you to post smart ass comments. And as for being a newb I have been on this forum longer than you. My post count is low because i dont waste my time making fun of people. I use this site to get information not to act tough.

First off, you don't know me, so lets not talk about how I live life, what I do, or how I act untill you have a fucking clue. I post in the same dead thread because I'm subscribed to it, and continue to be subscribed so that I can inform all of you people who post looking for shit from this guy, that it's no longer here. I don't care when you joined, you obviously still don't know how to use a forum. You might not waste time making fun of people, but you also don't spend time being smart about any of this. If you read the original post, you also should have read when it was posted. As far as my avaitors, I don't even know what to say about that comment, nor do I know what it has to do with anything, other than contradict yourself about making fun of people.

Let's recap:
You don't know me.
You don't know how to use a forum, after being a member longer than I.
You contradict yourself in the same post.
Stop arguing with me and move along.

Thanks

Back